Search results for query: *

1. D

GEN VI: LF Groudon

Groudon's the last 'mon I need for my dex in Y. Unfortunately, the GTS is full of people wanting events for the thing. Does anyone have one they are willing to trade? I have a Rayquaza, most Gen 4 legendes, Xerneas, a Shiny Ferroseed, Shiny Haxorus, and a Shiny Gible that i'm willing to trade...
  2. D

Huntail and Gorebyss

I need a huntail and a gorebyss. I have most of the natdex, all sinnoh pokemon, almost all the kanto pokemon except for starters, scyther, and kangaskan, lots of johto and hoenn. FC: 2022-8640-8464, name Minerva
  3. D

Got some Dream Radar Pokemon i need to get rid of

So i recently got the Pokemon Dream radar. and i have allot of dream world pokes from it now. The mons i have are all at level 40 and have hidden abilities All Drifloon know Swallow, Spit up, Shadow Ball, and Amnesia Drifloon, Female, Docile-Silent Zephyr Drifloon, Female, Jolly...
  4. D

Wanted:NON-English Ditto

i have all the pokemon in the Udex that can breed in B2, and would like to start MMing for shinies soon. so i need a non-English ditto. i have plenty of stuff i could give you, so just ask. Black 2 FC is in sig. Many thanks in advance!
  5. D

Wanted:Numel/Camerupt

I need a numel or a camerupt! they are some of the last ones i need for my B2 Udex, and the only ones i dont have access too. i have a bunch of stuff i can give you including other dex fillers. thanks in advance!
  6. D

Tornadus and Thundurus tradeback

i seem to have lost my tornadus and thundurus somewhere along the line. i need the dex info for them on B2 help please?
  7. D

tiny bit of help with join avenue?

i just got my Join Avenue to level 15. and i am in desperate need of a nursery before i start on the pokedex filling. is there anybody who has nursery set as their shop that could help me? i can set mine to whatever you need, (except nursery i think) i also have alot of pokemon in various games...
  8. D

Help transferring from black to black 2?

I need to get some mons from my black version to my black 2 version. I would ask my friend, but she keeps forgetting her DS. So could someone help me adit would just be faster this way. Name your price, I shall see if I can fufill it. Black fc is 5200-3334-0016, name Amelia. Black2 fc is...
  9. D

Starters and Other mons that i need for my dex

i have a bunch of pokemon that i need, but i'm going to start with the ones i can't get in SS. and some ones that are desperately hard to find. Growlithe Omanyte Spinarak Gligar Phanpy Baltoy Ledyba you need something in gen V then that's easy enough. gen IV is harder, so ask and i'll see...
  10. D

Shaymin wanted

one timid/Modest shaymin would be greatly appreciated. preferably UT, if it has a high Sp.Atk IV you get a extra Relic Gold or something.
  11. D

2 Evo tradebacks

i need to evolve my Graveler and Machoke before i get to the E4. if you want something ask and i'll see if i can do it FC is 3010-4637-0792
  12. D

Phione in the pokemon power bracket

The pokemon power bracket on pokemon.com has all the legendary pokemon(sans the legendary birds) in it. But Phione is on it too, does this mean that game freak is considering Phione a legendary? what do you think? i'm not sure, but i'm leaning toward yes.
  13. D

Dark Victini's Breeding and Training shop (Halloween Pokemon Giveaway!)

NEW: I HAVE BLACK 2!!!!! UNOVAN DWF's WILL SLOWLY TRICKLE IN!!!!! NEW: HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW! (credit for banner and sig goes to Power of Aura) I can breed or train a pokemon, or both! i can do this on IV and V. Important!!!!! I DO NOT DO SHINES!!!!!!! but i do give away some of...
  14. D

Battle Subway team help

so i'm trying to build a team or 2 or 3 or 4 for the battle subway. i need help with moves and EV training decisions. (and deciding between Togepi and Pidove) i've also been looking around Bulbapedia for other Egg moves so i'll probs have a list of substitutes. i have so far: (nothing is...
  15. D

Could someone please help me get 3 pokemon from Black to white [Done please close]

so i need to get my Chatot, Musharna, and Foongus from Black to White, but i'm not sure when i'm going to see any 3 of my friends that help me trade from game to game again. in return you can get a Zekrom from my White or i can breed any breed pokemon i have in black.
  16. D

Azurill,Budew, and Chingling shines wanted

titles says what i want :) i can offer a bunch of other shines, or breed you something Black code and name is Amelia
  17. D

Pokemon and Item giveaway!!

so i'm going to restart one of my games soon, so i want to give all the Pokemon a good home i also have a bunch of items that i think would be useful to some people. POKEMON ones in Red i can't change nicknames i also have a bunch of items!! ITEMS!! [/SPOILER] Use my Pearl code :) and my...
  18. D

Craving Shinies

i am REALLY craving a shiny right now. i don't paticulary care what it is as long as it is not on my list of ones i can clone. ONES I CAN CLONE ones in Blue is ones i can get you any nature i can clone any of those for you i can also clone whatever you give me and give it back to you. and...
  19. D

2 desperate wants[DONE]

just got that Shaymin from GTS thanks for the Eevee!
  20. D

has anyone else run in to this problem?

so yesterday i was trying to do that thing where you set it up so the GTS will send notifications to your wiii mesage board when you pokemon is traded. it wouldnt work. help anyone? (sorry if you cant understand my rambling)
Back
Top Bottom