• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Are there any good grinding spots (post-game, if that matters) for around Level 50 Pokemon? I'd imagine Victory Road, but I absolutely hate grinding on wild encounters.
  2. T

GO Starter pokemon

It'll obviously be the Kanto starters for marketing and nostalgia sales.
  3. T

Trash Cans...

I check trash cans like there is no tomorrow. Every. Single. Time. Most of the time it turns up nothing, but in Black and White it scored me a Leftovers, of all things, so it is totally worth it. Heck, I know where to find hidden items without a Dowsing Machine by now. You just pick up where...
  4. T

My least favorite pokemon game

I've said it a million times by now, so I honestly don't want to post another 10 paragraph essay, but its near impossible not to when discussing Pokemon X and Y, or as I like to call them, X and WHYYYYYYY. Apart from the fantastic new Pokemon and the stellar graphics, they're awful, especially...
  5. T

Which Main Series Games do YOU personally think had the best story?

Black and White, as many have said, is obviously the best story. Black 2 and White 2 is also great. While it still is a simple plot, it was really nice, and I hope Pokemon goes out of its comfort zone more for Generation 7, although X and Y's garbage story worries me.
  6. T

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

While I believe supports should be emphasized, the quality of them really needs to step up. There are too few serious ones, and Awakening in particular had TERRIBLE comedy in its supports; most of the time, it wasn't funny. Take, for example, Stahl and Miriel's supports, or Robin and Cherche...
  7. T

What's the most ironic thing in Pokemon?

I hope I don't sound rude or anything, but I don't understand the inherent irony in that one. Part of Yveltal's lore is that it gains life from death.
  8. T

Which genearation has the BEST POKEMON DESIGNS?

This to me is incredibly easy: V > VI > IV > III > II > I. Generation 5 was the most unique out of all the generations and are easily the most memorable. Generation 6, for what little it had excelled in. Generation 4 was solid, I can't think of any really bad designs there. Generation 3 was...
  9. T

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

Leif has a sword. Gardevoir has black holes. Is there even a contest?
  10. T

Pokemon you wish were competitively better?

Samurott for sure. My favorite Pokemon is rendered obsolete thanks to horrible stats. If only it got a buff on par with Serperior and Contrary...
  11. T

I am showing her Pokemon with maxed out friendship; it doesn't change anything. And yes, I'm absolutely certain they have max friendship thanks to the Happiness rater in Goldenrod.
  12. T

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

I really, really like Stantler ever since I used one in SoulSilver. If only it was Normal/Psychic.
  13. T

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Really? I'm not even in an area where one would expect country to be popular and almost everyone seems to love it EVERYWHERE I go. Maybe I just go to the wrong places. Also, I guess there is some satisfaction in playing sports yourself, but I play less for the feeling of victory than just the...
  14. T

Worst Legendary Pokemon!

Based purely on a battle-based point of view, the winner is Regigigas, unless your opponent is stupid enough to give it some Gastro Acid. From a design point-of-view, definitely Moltres. It looks like a chicken on fire, which is admittedly hilarious, but not all that good of a design. Everytime...
  15. T

If you could re-introduce two things that were from previous games, what are they?

Re: If you could re-introduce two things that were from previous games, what are they Only two? Game Freak is very bad about taking stuff out that I like, so this is quite the brutal decision. If I had to, though... 1. Probably the PWT. I like the callbacks to previous regions, and I...
  16. T

What Pokemon have the same height as you?

Re: What Pokemon have the same height/weight as you? It appears I'm exactly the same height and weight as Scyther. That's cool, I guess.
  17. T

Ghost Encounters

I don't believe in the supernatural, but everyone in my house firmly insists there are ghosts in the house and the only way to stop them is to put guardian angel statues over our doors. They're not even that spiritual, normally, so it's odd they firmly insist on that. Honestly, I think its just...
  18. T

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Sports. I masquerade as a Broncos fan to appear "normal" to everyone else, but I really loathe them, both playing them and watching them. I can't place a finger on why, to be honest. Also, Majora's Mask. I bought it over Professor Layton: Miracle Mask and I highly regret it. I'm too confused...
  19. T

I don't think anyone is going to notice this, but screw it, I guess. I've been replaying SoulSilver recently, and I've been trying to gather up all the Gym Leaders so that I can rematch them for XP. I've gotten about 7 or so in the Fighting Dojo at present, and I believe about 12 numbers...
  20. T

Internet Videos Having to do with Pokémon

I hate to derail the topic, but as much as I enjoy the Nostalgia Critic (although he can get REALLY grating), I can't get behind his review of the first movie. Obviously, he isn't a Pokemon fan, and that's okay, but it just feels like he's insulting the franchise and its fans at times...
Back
Top Bottom