Search results for query: *

1. K

Review XY001: We've Arrived in the Kalos Region! The Beginning of Dreams and Adventures!! ・ XY002: Mega Evolution and the Prism Tower!

Just watched the dub's sneak peak. I have to say I'm impressed. It ended up being a bit better than Black and White so far. At least Ash seems a bit smarter and actually recognizes Pokemon he's seen before. And unlike in BW, he wasn't resetted and dumbed down. There was actually continuation...
  2. K

Bulbagarden X/Y Launch Giveaway: 10 copies of Pokémon X/Y to be given away!

My answers has been emailed to you guys just in time. I hope my answers are right! It took me sometime to find the answers. Good luck to everyone else who entered!
  3. K

HotTopic.com releasing Kalos starter T-shirts: Available in XS, S, M, L, XL sizes

I'll be picking up a TeamFennekin one if possible. Despite some people, I like it's evolutions.
  4. K

Honedge's evolved form Doublade unveiled: Has the Ability No Guard

It's not bad looking in my opinion. I don't really get the negativity it's getting, the whole ghost knight in a suit of armor concept seemed a bit too unrealistic to me. The concept behind it is that it's supposed to be a coat of arms. Maybe they should of made the shield part a bit bigger so...
  5. K

Pokémon surprise announcement this Monday: Pokémon's followers advised to tune in at

Re: Pokémon surprise announcement this Monday: Pokémon's followers advised to tune in I'm assuming the "surprise" is the GottacatchEmAll.com website that was leaked by accident, then that's not really a surprise to me or anyone who frequents Pokebeach or other fansites. Either that the...
  6. K

Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere on Cartoon Network Oct. ...

I was hoping the English dub for the 16th movie would air soon cause it makes it more likely to get the Red Genescet or so I hope. Though since Gen VI will be out by then, I'm only about 50% hopeful.
  7. K

2020 Olympics Host City and New Sports Selection

Wrestling is restored. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/09/sports/olympics/wrestling-is-restored-to-the-olympics.html?_r=0 I'm glad too cause it's been a part of the Olympics since ancient times so why take it out?
  8. K

Well I should of added that Tokyo isn't exactly close to Fukushima meaning they're way far away from any radiation there so I'm pretty sure it's safe. They wouldn't build any facilities in the radiation area and they figured Tokyo is far enough from the radiation site to assure it's safe for...
  9. K

Special anime episode announced for Oct. 3: Cilan, Brock will be in Johto

I'm so glad Brock gets to come back even if it's just a special. It would be cool if this gets dubbed (though not many specials get dubbed it seems :/ ).
  10. K

My Japanese fanboy self is dancing inside. I'm happy for Tokyo for winning and was hoping they'd win. I know they have alot of problems right now with radioactive waste in Fukushima, but they could probably solve that in 7 years time. Since Istanbul being so close to Syria, I think the Olympic...
  11. K

New Pokémon spotted in Pokémon Direct: Pokémon appears for split second

It looks like a llama or an alpaca Pokemon to me. I hope it is cause I'm been wanting a llama Pokemon for years.
  12. K

How Did You Discover Pokemon?

I got into Pokemon when I was 6 years old through the anime. I would watch new episodes every week and reruns on week days. I didn't know of the games until around the time the first movie came out. If memory serves right , I got Pokemon Red for Christmas of 1999 and a Game Boy Color.My older...
  13. K

Long time, no see..

Welcome back beautifly! It's always good to have ole members return. I'm excited for X and Y too!
  14. K

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 4]

Generation VI or the X and Y skin. I love the colors and style of it all. It's gorgeous.
  15. K

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Probably this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeoBUUgh6BA
  16. K

Look to your right. What do you see?

The TV with the morning news on right now.
  17. K

Hiiiiieeeeee!!!

Hey my name is Aaron too! XD Welcome to the forums! Ironically I'm also from the Midwest, St.Louis , specifically. It's a nice city, not the most exciting place as New York but not bad imo. I have a good amount to do or at least in my city and a lot of it's free. lol. If you ever want to talk...
  18. K

SOPA is back...

Oh boy they just won't quit trying to get this bill passed. Just a bunch of greedy business people just want to keep trying to tweak it so it passes. If it ever does pass just imagine all the Youtube account (some of them really big Youtubers ) who would lose their account and be in jail for...
  19. K

What was the last form of transport you used?

Walking by foot. Duh.
  20. K

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

A ice coffee with hazelnut cream in it. So good!
Back
Top Bottom