Search results for query: *

• Users: Kouzan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

3DS or 3DS XL??

Ok well I'm not sure if this goes here but mods feel free to move it. As most of you all know, Pokemon X and Y have been announced for 3DS and so the 6th generation begins in 9 months. (If you didn't, here's an announcement trailer ) This means for me and alot of others to go out and buy a...
  2. K

Foo Fighters are going on hiatus :( :what you guys think?

Source So I want to know what you guys think of this. I am very devastated to hear this news. Foo Fighters were definitely a band that changed rock music and were part of what it is today. They were truly an amazing band that changed many people's lives. I really hope that isn't an official...
  3. K

10-year-old girl locked in closet for days.

Source I honestly think this is disgraceful. There's a line between discipline and torture and I just feel bad for this girl. What do you guys think? Discuss.
  4. K

A Quick question.

I had no idea if this was an appropriate place. Is there a place for help on Pokemon games? I don't need help on what to do or where to go in a game, but just like tips for my team in Diamond.
  5. K

Gallery problems?

I just post art to my gallery, but it hasn't showed up on the recent fanart. Does it take a while to show up in the feed or what's going on?
  6. K

How much do you pay attention to stats?

The title explains it. When I was younger and my Pokemon leveled up, I really didn't care how much stats they would get. I would have a tl;dr moment and would just smash the A button. Now that I know what EVs are and how they affect stats, I seem to pay more attention to how much stats my...
  7. K

Looking for a Vullaby

Sorry I'm new at this, bare with me. I need one to complete my Pokedex in White I don't know what to offer. I don't have any shinys or any Pokemon with pokerus. If you have Black version, I can get you a Rufflet if you need one I also have a lot of starter Pokemon if you need one...
  8. K

Favorite/least favorite Dream World game?

I'm not sure if there's a thread for this. I know there's a Dream World thread but I thought it be easier to have a separate topic. If not, I'll move it to there. My favorites are the Sky Race and collect gems one Least favorite: Ice Cream scoop, and Blow-Out candles one.
  9. K

BMGF Mobile help

I like using the mobile version when on my iPod but I went to the full site to edit my About Me. How do I change it back to mobile?
  10. K

Hi there

Hi there I'm new here. Short intro cause I need to leave soon. I'm AWsquared , I'm from Missouri , and I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 6. My first game was Red version and R/S/E are my favorite games. I've played Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, FireRed, LeafGreen...
Back
Top Bottom