Search results for query: *

1. T

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Why would a normal person be interested on that page? In other words: For someone to come across it it would be needed to see the mediawiki stuff. And even if that happened, I think no one would really care, as it's just coding stuff that has got nothing to do with the normal Bulbapedia...
  2. T

What do you mean?
  3. T

Could someone please comment my second suggestion from 6 posts before this one? It apparently got unnoticed, contrary to the first one. I mean this: Even if the answer is no, I just want the explanation. Thanks.
  4. T

I'm making an edit request, since the wiki is locked down. It's actually something simple: In the Mega Stone page, there's a list of mega stones by pokémon. The one who added Charizard accidentaly maintained the copypaste from the Mewtwo column, and so such pokémon is stated as being #150...
  5. T

Missingno. Master's Miscellaneous Masterpieces

Most of the sprites for the official ones are a little too simple, but DAMN THAT GLITCH STUFF IS AWESOME! I wonder how they would look in a ROM hack video...
  6. T

Requested Bots & Templates

Thanks for your suggestion, Spyspotter, but in my opinion it isn't necessary. Unlike Wikipedia, Bulbapedia rarely suffers vandalism, and so when it does the users tend to undo it quickly. So this should be left entirely to us, as creating a bot is already difficult in the first place.
  7. T

How was pokémon for you this year?

And another year has passed... On 2012 we've passed by a series of changes in pokémon, most notably the quick rise of Black 2 and White 2, the long expected sequels to Black and White. With this thing and many others, it's impossible for anyone of us not to have a word to say about pokémon this...
  8. T

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Don't worry, I didn't refer you. Yeah, they replied saying that they weren't the responsible ones for that. Ok, let's say end of story until it somehow becomes possible to ask.
  9. T

Now I'm really confuse... isn't that as simple as just sending them an email asking that? support.pokemon.com I've already asked them. I don't know if that was the right place to do it (and if the answer to the first question is "no"), but for now I'm waiting for an answer. So, could you please...
  10. T

Yeah, I know that... but isn't it possible for you to ask them?
  11. T

By the way you're speaking, people could also say that the youtubevid template is illegal, right? Oh yeah, does wikipedia have any great problems when it comes to that? And who said that Game Freak minds when it's used on a wiki? Maybe they recognize that it is important for people to have...
  12. T

Why do you all keep saying we need a license, when we could just: *Pick our game; *Put ourselves in a situation in which the desired music would play; *Record the music as a video and publish in on youtube (many people have already done every step until this one) *Now, if we use the youtubevid...
  13. T

Are you really sure that, contrary to in wikipedia, it's impossible??? I'm saying this because it's not as little important as you say: I'm also thinking about location and battle musics on the wiki (those would be REALLY helpful!). Other ones would be possible, like the music that plays when a...
  14. T

What do you mean with that??? I still have to log in multiple times, I don't know if you got it. Also, don't forget to analyse the idea of supporting music files on the archives.
  15. T

Bulbapedia not working?

Does it say something like "Guru meditation"? If it does, then it's also happened to me many times. At the very beggining I realised that the error happened almost exclusively when my Internet connection was low, so, I just needed to keep restarting my router until it got back to normal. I don't...
  16. T

Project leaders

You missed Project GlitchDex.
  17. T

Right now I have 2 ideas: -For the navigation in all the Bulbagarden websites to be easier, I suggest that now, whenever a user logs in one of the websites, he/she also becomes automaticaly logged in all of the other sites from the Bulbagarden network in which an account was made (well, the...
  18. T

The first Pokemon game you beat the league in?

I started by beating Pearl... and very hardly! The only pokémon I had with a decent level was Torterra (I think that at the beggining of the league challenge he was at level 81 and that when I reached Cyntia he was at 87; the second best level was Palkia's...47!). Since the beggining I was...
  19. T

Requested Bots & Templates

[Type of article]: None: read info below. [Bot function]: Temporarily delete the userspace editing righs of a user when he/she reaches the daily limit. The rights will be restored the next day. [Bot/Template Name]: TheOriginalBot (or, if its mandatory that the name has to do with the function...
  20. T

GB Sounds glitch!

I've replied to that on my talk.
Back
Top Bottom