Search results for query: *

1. Chibisyko

SwSh Mega Evolutions in Pokémon Sword and Shield?

Since GF is already going to cut off a handful of Pokemon from the National Dex, it wouldn't surprise me that they would leave Mega Evos behind. In fact I'd rather have that if it meant keeping more Pokemon in the Dex. Even though it wouldn't be possible, it would be hilarious to see a Mega...
  2. Chibisyko

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

My absolute favorite Pokemon! It's the cutest! Spritzee
  3. Chibisyko

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

Fairy types have to be my favorite pokemon type of all time. I adore all of them, but my favorites will have to be Spritzee, Corbink, and Togekiss.
  4. Chibisyko

what do you care when you choose your starter?

Initial designs are what attract me to a pokemon, but if I don't particularly care about any of the designs I usually go with a water type.
  5. Chibisyko

Blind or Spoiled - how much do you want to know?

I'm going to try and go into this game as blind as possible. When XY came out I felt like I already knew everything and it took some enjoyment out of the game for me. This time though, I really want to go into Sun and Moon barely knowing anything so I can be surprised by all the new pokemon and...
  6. Chibisyko

Catching Advice?

Wow, I used a completely different word then I meant to. I meant "drastic in stats" not "distracted". Anyway you were smart enough to realized what I meant, so thank you and good luck.
  7. Chibisyko

Catching Advice?

Possibly, 4 levels shouldn't be too drastic in stats.
  8. Chibisyko

What sold you to your favourite type?

Hmmm, it's a tough choice but my all time favorite type has to be Fairy. I love fairies and the folklore and literature around fairies, and while they're hella weak against steel types it makes sense, because fairies in folklore tended to be weak against iron. I really like a lot of the fairy...
  9. Chibisyko

Catching Advice?

Well, you may have to change your own personal rule to something less time consuming. Perhaps you can choose what your main six team will be and focus on them. Since all your pokemon sound to be around the same level you've given yourself a lot of nice options. You can also pick out a secondary...
  10. Chibisyko

What does your ideal Pokémon game look like?

Hmm, I'll probably come back and add on to this list later, but here are a few things off the top if my head that I'd like to see in future games. Rivals You should at least two rivals, one of which should be a girl. You should be able to name both of them AND you can pick what personality...
  11. Chibisyko

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

Any pokemon you can't run away from OR any pokemon that has Sturdy as an ability because you have to waste two moves to kill it.
  12. Chibisyko

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

That so weird I named my Reniclus, Meiosis.
  13. Chibisyko

Does eveyone else hate the fact that Japan gets all the good stuff?

I find it very annoying, but as long as I eventually am able to get the event legendary pokemon like Diancie and Hoopa I can't complain too much.
  14. Chibisyko

Regrets that you've had playing any Pokemon game.

I regret changing my Trainer name something different than my actual name. Now that all the pokemon I've ever caught are in my X game, it just feels so disorganized. Plus some of the names I gave myself were so stupid. I'm actually trying to breed as many pokemon as I can in order to have my...
  15. Chibisyko

List of challenge runs

There is also an Avatar last air bender challenge, team rocket challenge, and a hippie challenge somewhere on the internet.
  16. Chibisyko

What Type Of Antagonistic Force Do You Prefer?

It's kind of been done before, with your rival also being part of the evil team, but I feel it could be done again. Perhaps, the game begins with you and your rival getting pokemon together and heading out on to the next town. However, since you always beat your rival, he/she becomes frustrated...
  17. Chibisyko

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

You can also use a Pokemon you don't plan on keeping around, like an early rodent pokemon. That's what I like to do. I really like being able to use the super training, because it makes it easier to keep track and control EVs. I've been wanting to EV train for a while, but the I found it kind...
  18. Chibisyko

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Then I don't understand what's going on with my games. This is a little concerning.
  19. Chibisyko

Okay, so I downloaded the Pokemon Bank and Transporter. All is going pretty well, however I have a small concern. I linked up my current X game to the bank and then tried to use my sister's Y game on it. It didn't work obviously. But my concern is, if I restart my X game, will I be able to use...
  20. Chibisyko

I have a couple of questions about the pokemon bank. Is the pokemon Transporter a separate app that comes with the Pokebank? And, if the free trial were to end and I didn't want to keep the bank, could I still have the transporter? These questions may sound stupid, but it's something I'd like...
Back
Top Bottom