Search results for query: *

• Users: Axl
  • Order by date
  1. A

Start Ups A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

OOC: Where is everyone?
  2. A

OOC: Nnnnn, I'm lazy right now, so this'll be short. A strange old man opened the door. "Ah, come in. You must be Mizone," the old man said, glancing at her up and down. "Pink hair...huh..." "You have the Pokemon my parents asked you to give me?" the girl asked bluntly. The old man nodded...
  3. A

The girl looked at the other teen, staring at him blankly before nodding and knocking on the door again.
  4. A

Pink locks strayed in the wind, dangling loosely in the wind as the young girl walked down the path alone. There were no wild pokemon here, so she had nothing to worry about as far as being attacked. There was a bag strung loosely over her shoulder, holding a few changes of clothes and supplies...
  5. A

Sup Lyrebird? Name - Mizone Kaori Gender - Female Age - 15 Class - Trainer Place of Origin - Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh Appearance - Long, natural Pink hair that runs down to about where her bust would be along her back (odd color, yes, but not bizzare either in this 'verse o.o) with blue...
  6. A

Quick Question, The numbers for our team (voiding Starter). That's our future team or the team we start out with?
  7. A

Too late to join?
  8. A

Is it too late to sign up for this?
  9. A

Too late for me to sign-up?
  10. A

Is it too late to join this RP?
  11. A

Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Kirlia sat up, watching the two monkeys herd the students with curiosity. "There's something Ironic about this...I just can't put my finger on it. she thought with a giggle.
  12. A

OOC: Hikari
  13. A

Kirlia gave Vynn a look before letting out a sigh. "At least one of you has sense." It thought, picking up the book and Emery's purse.
  14. A

Emery twitched and went numb as the hand was placed on her shoulder. Losing all sense of feeling, she collapsed. "Kirlia!" The Pokemon yelled out.
  15. A

Emery almost fell as the book was placed on her head. Supported by her Kirlia, who took the book instead, Emery once again gave a weak and feeble nod.
  16. A

OOC: Thanks ^.^ Emery nodded sllightly. Kirlia looked at her trainer uneasily for a moment, then back to the other trainer, then back to her trainer, a look of worry on her face.
  17. A

OOC: Hey, did I miss anything last night, or pick up where I left off?
  18. A

Emery's face turned even redder as she continued to move, not giving a reply as she tried to keep from panicing. Her Kirlia merely glared at the Absol before turning its head away towards it's trainer. OOC: I may be leaving shortly.
  19. A

Emery turned, her Kirlia stopping as well as she turned her head, just noticing the other girl. Face turning red, she looked away as she began to feel her stomach churn. "H-H-Hi..." she whispered, keeping her head down.
  20. A

Emery looked at the clock on the wall of her room. "We should start heading over to the school." she said. Her Kirlia nodded and walked over to her, handing her her purse and using her psychic powers to open the door. "Thank you," Emery giggled as the two walked out.
Back
Top Bottom