Search results for query: *

• Users: Axl
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Neo Arcadia (Yu-Gi-Oh/Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds RP)

New Domino City, as you know, was formed from the result of Kaiba Corp and the past Domino city. Domino City was the origin for many of the events that shaped the Duel Monsters universe, from the birth of Kaiba Corp to the Creation of Synchros and so much more. The ties that bind the past and...
  2. A

PRP Dear Agony (Pg 13+)

Dear Agony Just let go of me Suffer slowly Is this the way it's got to be? Don't bury me Faceless enemy I'm so sorry Is this the way it's gotta be? Dear Agony Corrupt politicians, evil terrorist groups, all of the chaos in the world led to the disaster that is today. The...
  3. A

Megaman Battle Network Redux (Open)

Everything you knew about the Battle Network Series was wrong. Lan and Hub Hikari never existed. Wily didn't run WWW. And there was a much darker tale... Everything you know was a cover-up... From the very begining you will help tell the true story of the Megaman Battle Network days. A tale...
  4. A

Poke Games and Unova's Fate: The Void OOC discussion

This is where we discuss the Poke Games RP or the Unova's Fate: The Void. It can be OOC or brainstorming.
  5. A

Unova's Fate: The Void

Nuvema Town's spring flowers were in full bloom as the morning sun shone overhead. Pidoves sang and flew around with the soft and gentle breezes of the wind. People went about there daily business while young trainers prepared for the day. A hooded girl walked off of Route 1 with a bag slung...
  6. A

Unova's Fate: The Void (Open)

PG-13 Team Rocket was defeated twice in Kanto and Johto. Team Magma and Team Aqua were ground down to their limits by the great sky. Team Galactic forgot the true facts of reality, and were crushed by it. Team Plasma's ideals couldn't face the truth. All the teams that have ever...
  7. A

The Poke Games: Welcome to Victory Island

The docks bustled with excitement as people walked up and down the docks, bustling with excitement to register in the tournament. Hotels were crowded as people checked in, the beach was filled with people playing with their Pokemon and the amusement park was bursting with laughter. Behind it all...
  8. A

The Poke Games (Open)

Heh, hope I did this right ^.^'. I'm new here so none of you should know me, unless you've somehow met me on Fanfiction. Anyway, this is a semi-crossover RP of Pokemon and the Hunger Games. Every year, the Pokemon Leagues get together and form a tournament similar to that of the Hunger Games...
Back
Top Bottom