Search results for query: *

• Users: Anser
  • Order by date
  1. A

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Wait, I still don't get it. Are they or are they not a remake of Yellow? Can I battle wild Pokemon and trainers in the traditional way or it's just catching them like Pokemon GO? If it's just like Pokemon GO I'm not buying it, and will be massively disappointed.
  2. A

Trailers and News Discussion

The Alola region looks awfully small, don't you think?
  3. A

Starter discussion/speculation

Looks like I'm going with Water once again, although the other two aren't bad.
  4. A

Speculation Is Generation VI really done?

I think it is over, and I'm glad. It's been the worst generation so far in my opinion. I also hold a grudge against it because of how cruelly quick it killed Gen V, which is my favorite. Poor thing only lasted three years.
  5. A

Now that the game's are closer...Thoughts on "Reverting to simplicity"?

YES. PLEASE. I've always thought, since the release of X and Y, that they're overcomplicating stuff. I liked it more when Pokémon was simply about a kid running around and catching animals. Now we have stuff like Primal versions, Mega Evolutions, things like 10% Zygarde, 50% Zygarde, Core...
  6. A

Generation VII Mega Evolutions?

In all honesty, I hope the Mega Evolution concept stays in Gen VI... I think it's too artificial, I don't know... But, if it really has to come back, all I want is Mega Starmie, Mega Hydreigon and Mega Volcarona.
  7. A

New Types / Type Changes

I want a further buff for Poison, and I want it to be super-effective against Water. It's only logical because of water pollution (yeah, I know that not everything in the type chart has to make sense, but still). It would be good because Poison is seldom used offensively (even though it's...
  8. A

Starter discussion/speculation

Mmmm... I think I'm the only one who wants the final stages to stay pure Grass, Fire and Water... If they have to pair them up with other types, however, I hope they do it with types that have never been used for starters before. Pair them with Bug, Electric, Fairy, I don't know. Just give us...
  9. A

Which remakes are your favorites?

FRLG are out of the question because they did a horrible job in the music department, and music is the second most important factor in a game to me, after gameplay of course. First thing you hear when you start your adventure is that hideous remix of Pallet Town. The Trainer Battle theme is...
  10. A

what do you care when you choose your starter?

I care about the type and the final evolution, pretty much.
  11. A

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Thanks! Well, Misty does have a slight level advantage over Brock in the originals and FireRed/LeafGreen if I recall. Not much, but the player would definitely feel an increase in difficulty. I thought that Pikachu would appear next to Red when you encounter him, but doesn't participate in the...
  12. A

While I think that six Pokémon would be very difficult at the beginning, I agree that they should have more than two or three. I came up with a roster for each Gym Leader and Elite Four in a hypothetical sequel to Red/Blue that I really want. Everyone has four Pokémon except for the Champion in...
  13. A

How would you feel if we got yet another R/B/Y remake?

I like the idea of the Sevii Islands returning, but I'd expand them a lot so we can find not only Johto Pokémon in them, but also from other regions. I'd also allow the players to find Pokémon from other regions in standard places of Kanto after they have completed the Elite Four.
  14. A

Remakes would be better in my mind as well. That way, routes could be expanded, new towns and cities could be built, and new characters could be introduced. Speaking of which, I came up with a roster for each Gym Leader and Elite Four in the remake. This was designed having in mind that the...
  15. A

My answer to the HM topic would be what @ewormPL said: implement Key Items. A lantern instead of Flash, a surfboard instead of Surf, a hammer instead of Rock Smash, a blade instead of Cut, a jetpack or something similar instead of Fly, and so on. I just hate having to waste move slots for...
  16. A

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last opened a thread. I opened it because I'd like to know how you guys would feel if they announced a new remake for Red/Blue/Yellow. Personally, I feel like FireRed and LeafGreen grew old too fast (I never liked them anyway). I'd love to see Kanto in...
  17. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I was looking for the way to get it on the Safari Zone, because I know it is possible. I don't really like Magcargo, so I'll pass on Slugma. Magmar is really cool, but it will take forever to evolve him into Magmortar, so maybe after I can go to Kanto. Thanks for your answer! This is exactly...
  18. A

Yeah, I know, but even then, I can't find it. I wonder why.
  19. A

Hi guys, I have a question. How do I catch Houndour in HeartGold without getting to Kanto first? I need it to beat Pryce. I know I can get it in the Safari Zone, but I've looked for hours and just can't seem to find it...
  20. A

For the love of God, I want to see HMs GONE. It's so frustrating that I can't have a completely decent moveset for most of my Pokémon because I have to waste move slots to those useless moves. Why would I ever want to teach Cut to my Pokémon? Or Rock Smash? This was the one thing that kept...
Back
Top Bottom