Search results for query: *

• Users: Anser
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

How would you feel if we got yet another R/B/Y remake?

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last opened a thread. I opened it because I'd like to know how you guys would feel if they announced a new remake for Red/Blue/Yellow. Personally, I feel like FireRed and LeafGreen grew old too fast (I never liked them anyway). I'd love to see Kanto in...
  2. A

American Horror Story

Let's talk about that great sitcom here. Do you like it? What's your favorite season? Who's your favorite actor? Discuss.
  3. A

Venezuela chooses new president after Chávez's death; Nicolás Maduro wins after fraud

Following Hugo Chávez's death on March 5, 2013, Venezuela went to elections on April 14th to choose the late president's successor. Nicolás Maduro was chosen by Chávez himself as his successor and before he passed away he asked his people to vote for Maduro in case he died. Maduro faced Henrique...
  4. A

Wanted: Female Rattled Magikarp!

Seriously, I HATE the Dream World. It's so freaking annoying!! I'm not even going to bother looking for a Magikarp in that stupid feature. I'd like someone to trade me a female Magikarp with its Hidden Ability, Rattled, so I can breed it to have a Moxie Gyarados. I'd be very happy if it had good...
  5. A

Create your own "leaked details"!

While we wait for new info from CoroCoro (or anywhere else) why don't we play a little game? You know you all get excited (or mad) when you notice some details the game you're waiting for is going to have, so let's play. Create details you'd like (or not) to see in Pokémon X and Y, and comment...
  6. A

Would you like Pokémon Snap 2 to be made?

I was wondering this while I, out of nostalgia, started playing Pokémon Snap on the Nintendo 64. I wondered how come Nintendo hasn't made a sequel to this game, and I realized that making a Pokémon Snap for the Gamecube or the Wii would have been more of the same. Also, I know that there's the...
  7. A

A virus in the forums?

I hope I'm posting this in the right place... If not, I'd thank the mods if they moved it. The thing is: I've been getting a message from my antivirus, avast!, warning me that this forum represents a potential damage for my computer. Whenever I open the forums, it says "Malware blocked!"...
  8. A

WTH happened >:(

I was battling online, and it was down to both my opponent's last Pokémon and mine. Mine was Volcarona, and his was Sawsbuck. The thing is that both our Pokémon were very weak and I was about to finish him... AND THEN SAWSBUCK ATTACKED FIRST. I mean, wtf?! My Volcarona is maxed in Speed...
  9. A

Summarizing the opinions on the Poison type against the Water type

I've seen many people in favor and some others against the idea, so I'd like to know what's the most popular opinion on the following question: Should Poison become super-effective against Water in the next generation? Remember that Water is the most common type in the game, and that Poison is...
  10. A

Am I the only one around here who...

Complete with things you think you're the only one who does them. I'll start. ... Am I the only one around here who doesn't care about getting shiny Pokémon at all? EDIT: When posting a question of your own, please answer some of the questions posted by other people.
  11. A

Need help with a Honchkrow moveset

Hey guys. I wanted to ask for your help since I'm going to start training a Honchkrow pretty soon, but I still haven't decided its moveset. I was thinking about the following set: Honchkrow @Focus Sash Adamant nature 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP -Sucker Punch -Brave Bird -Roost...
  12. A

I need a female Moxie Murkrow/Honchkrow

Hey guys, I really need a female Murkrow/Honchkrow whose ability is Moxie. Tell me what you want in return so we can make a deal. Thanks!
  13. A

The Venting/Ranting Thread

I'm not sure if a thread like this already exists, but since I didn't see any... If it does exist, mods, please proceed to erase it. This is a thread I created so you can share the things you have gotten frustrated over recently. The "Your FFFFUUUU moments thread" is for things that always...
  14. A

Looking for Infernape with Flare Blitz + Close Combat

Hey guys, I have a request. It may be a little... picky? The thing is that I need an Infernape with 31 IVs in Speed that knows the moves Flare Blitz and Close Combat. Tell me what you're interested in and what you want in return. Please, help me!
  15. A

Are you too strict with IVs when EV training?

I've seen people who release their Pokémon if they realize they don't have perfect IVs. Come on, that's almost impossible! I am only strict with the IVs of the stat I know I'm going to rely on mostly. For example, I just started training a Dragonite, its IVs are: HP 6 Attack 29 Defense 29...
  16. A

Pokédex 3D Pro

Since I searched for a thread where we can discuss about this "game" and didn't find anything, I decided to create it. What do you guys think of it? What are your expectations? I think it's a very useful tool, considering it now has every single existing Pokémon. The only thing is that I...
  17. A

I need help with my Scizor!

Hey, everyone! I created this thread because I'm about to start training a Scizor and I can't decide its EV distribution... Its moveset is going to be: -X-Scissor -Bullet Punch -Brick Break -Swords Dance I already decided it's going to have 252 Attack. The thing is that I want it to have both...
  18. A

ALL past Gym Leaders to make a return?

Given the Pokémon World Tournament appearing in Black2/White2, do you think all Gym Leaders will appear again in the anime participating on it? I hope so, as I want to see Sabrina again, and I'd like to see her Alakazam (hoping that Kadabra did evolve sometime).
  19. A

What the hell happened?!

I was battling a random person and this is what happened: It was down to our last Pokémon, which had around 20 HP left each. His Magmortar was holding a Life Orb. He did Thunderbolt to me, and he killed my Jellicent, and afterwards, he died from the damage the Life Orb causes. AND THEN THE...
  20. A

Help me complete my team

I made a team of five Pokémon but I still don't know which one should be the sixth one... Help me please? I'm making a balanced team, here are my Pokémon: Hydreigon Lv. 100 Male Levitate DARK/DRAGON Shell Bell Modest nature, Alert to sounds 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed...
Back
Top Bottom