Search results for query: *

1. ZACH ATTACK

GEN VII: Seeking Quiet Xurkitree

As stated in the title, I am seeking a Xurkitree with a quiet nature. I can offer max EV trained Jolly or Adamant Buzzwole or Kartana, a max EV trained Timid Xurkitree (in about a day), or possibly something else. Thanks.
  2. ZACH ATTACK

GEN VII: Looking for Pokerus

I can trade a PP Up. I'll add your 3DS FC; let me know when you can trade. EDIT: My 3DS FC is 0344 9671 3025. I need to put that in my signature.
  3. ZACH ATTACK

GEN VII: Looking for Pokerus

I'm searching for something from Gen 7 that has Pokerus. I don't care what Pokemon it is. It just has to have active Pokerus (can be spread to more Pokemon). I can breed or synchronize for reasonable trades, and I can breed any of the Gen 7 starters. Thanks in advance.
  4. ZACH ATTACK

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

I have been able to transfer everything that I've tried to so far except Mew (thinking this is a common problem since there are none on the GTS). It irritates me a lot that you can't trade event Pokemon.
  5. ZACH ATTACK

Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only, sor

Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only, What matters most to me in a TCG deck is that my idea is not metagame and is original.
  6. ZACH ATTACK

Speculation Should GameFreak make a Pokémon game with all regions in it?

I've always supported this concept. I think it could work out pretty well if you had to progress through each region similar to the way the Gen 2 games and their remakes were.
  7. ZACH ATTACK

Pokémon that should have additional/alternate evolutions

How about something to make Klefki a little less.. umm... you probably get my point. It needs an evolution. I always thought Mawile and Sableye should get evolutions too, and Mawile at least got one in a sense.
  8. ZACH ATTACK

Move Animations

I want to see Blast Burn look kinda like it did in Gen III, but in 3D of course. Just any Fire moves really.
  9. ZACH ATTACK

New Pokemon Storage System in Generation 6?

I would love to see, if the Battle Box stays, that you could move things between your party, the PC, and the Battle Box without closing and re-opening the PC repeatedly. An auto-sort function would be awesome, and as some people have said just combine withdraw and deposit with move.
  10. ZACH ATTACK

Loamy Soil?

I'd prefer Berry Pots or a central farm like some people have said. I get easily annoyed trying to remember where I planted my berries, and unless they added a feature similar to the Poketch one from Gen IV, it would not be a good idea IMO. Or they could have multiple berry maniacs or something...
  11. ZACH ATTACK

New Type Combos

I have always dreamt of a Normal/Ghost type. Don't ask me why, I just think that would be really cool. And it could be based off a ghost of a real person.
  12. ZACH ATTACK

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

OK, GameFreak. It's time for more Eeveelutions. Chop-chop. All joking aside, I'd love to see more Eeveelutions. I think Sableye and Mawile are due evolutions.
  13. ZACH ATTACK

Dream World + Join Avenue in Gen VI?

Re: Dream World in X/Y I think it will continue, but in a new form again like on B/W 2. And it may get a new name or something. Overall, what I'm saying is I think there will still be an online feature on the Global Link site, but it may not be called the Dream World.
  14. ZACH ATTACK

Whatever happened to...

Are "Genwunners" bad for Pokemon? Genwunners. Some people love them, some people hate them, some people are them. I think they can have a negative effect on Pokemon as a whole because they always shoot down the new concepts Pokemon comes out with and just complain when the old favorites don't...
  15. ZACH ATTACK

Do you want PWT/Battle Frontier in Gen 6?

I think they were a little bit too challenging in the 3rd Gen, but it could have been due to the ridiculous move classifications back then and it was way harder to make use of some Pokemon's stats. Another big part of it was I was a n00b back then, so it was likely a majority of my inexperience...
  16. ZACH ATTACK

The Kalos Region Speculation and Discussion

Re: Location in the Pokemon World It could be based off France alone because it is likely (I don't really know) that France is one of the top sales places for Pokemon in Europe. Then again, I could be completely wrong. It's hard to deny that's the Eiffel Tower, regardless of exactly what...
  17. ZACH ATTACK

Color, Metal, Advance... Generation VI's nickname?

I think Genetic would be good. So would DNA, Chromosomal, and Plane (to avoid political problems mentioned before). It all depends on which kind of X and Y they mean, if it even applies to coordinates or genes.
  18. ZACH ATTACK

Do you want PWT/Battle Frontier in Gen 6?

I loved the concept of the PWT, especially since me and a friend thought of how cool it would be for something like this to be on a Pokemon game a year or so before we knew it actually existed. The Battle Frontier would be OK to make a return if it wasn't ridiculous like the one on Emerald. That...
  19. ZACH ATTACK

Would you like to see another animated trailer like B2W2 had?

I'd like it, just because I think it's a better version of the anime. I don't watch the anime for two reasons: Brock is gone, and Ash is an idiot. After a decade and a half he should know what types work against others. More on topic, they get people excited and excitement usually equals money.
  20. ZACH ATTACK

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Swampert might be hideous, but it makes up for its looks in its power. I think they may actually use some more animals they haven't used yet. I hope they make a hummingbird. Could you imagine how fast that'd be?
Back
Top Bottom