Search results for query: *

1. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

So glad this is still running! Will try to get the group transferred to someone else!
  2. D

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Re: Cap-Man's Banner Shop Hmmm, maybe put "Most Powerful of the Gym Leaders: TheCapsFan" in black so it shows up better.
  3. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

Sure we can start. Caprizant 10->11 NfiNity 10 Soulmaster 10 HilbertCressLover 10 Water Max 10 British Banette 10 Kakuna Matata 10->9 (KM for Cashier) Chaosj2 10 Lief 10 Zenax 10 CuteLilJolt 10 Pyradox 10 Neltharion S. Deathwing 10 Seto Kaiba 10 Dark Deox 10 Serperiority 10 Thanatos 10 The...
  4. D

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Re: Cap-Man's Banner Shop I have a speical request: Size: 200x200 Background: http://img.skitch.com/20120418-846qjsr3d71hnr3hja65puw3re.jpg. Characters: this guy with Chikorita in it ashely. Text: (Foreground) in the center "Kingdom of Pokémon" in bold. And on the top, in slightly smaller...
  5. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

Please only mention someone when they are first nominated! It will cause problems if we don't!
  6. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

Let the nominations begin! @Caprizant @Nifnity (does this make up? :D)
  7. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

TheCapsFan 2->3 NfiNity 3->1 A death trap for NfiNity. Next person votes and CapsFan wins.
  8. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

TheCapsFan 3->4 NfiNity 2 Caprizant 3 Water Max 2->1 (sorry but when the end comes, it comes) HilbertCressLover 3->2
  9. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

Grrrr… I pay too much attention to the avatar and not enough to the little latias/latioses. TheCapsFan 4->5 NfiNity 4->3 Caprizant 4 Water Max 2 HilbertCressLover 4->3
  10. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

TheCapsFan 6->7 NfiNity 7->6 Caprizant 5 Water Max 2->1 (it's time to put her out of her misery!) HilbertCressLover 5 I guess I'm a battle hardened veteran at this game.
  11. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

TheCapsFan 7->8 NfiNity 6 Caprizant 7 Water Max 7->6 HilbertCressLover 7->6
  12. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

TheCapsFan 8->9 NfiNity 9->8 Chaosj2 4 Caprizant 8 Water Max 10->9 HilbertCressLover 6 Mintaka 4
  13. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

Sorry I meant to add CapsFan's score, and I added a point to Soulmaster because we changed a rule and I forgot that, go ahead and take it back down.
  14. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

Actually there is, so you have to only vote one person down and one person up. TheCapsFan 12->11 NfiNity 9 Chaosj2 8 Caprizant 11 British Banette 5 Water Max 11->9 Soulmaster 3 HilbertCressLover 9->7 Mintaka 7
  15. D

pokemon math

(My original answer was the earth, not Rayquaza) Kyruem. Bulbasaur+Roserade=
  16. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

TheCapsFan 11->12 NfiNity 11->10 Chaosj2 10 Caprizant 12 British Banette 7 Water Max 11->10 Soulmaster 3 HilbertCressLover 10 Mintaka 9 That's fine Water Max, we'll do that.
  17. D

pokemon math

Arceus (I see wee share a favorite trio/master). Groudon+Kyrogre=
  18. D

pokemon math

Giratina Miltank and Toros= (a toughy).
  19. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

TheCapsFan 11->12 NfiNity 12->11 Chaosj2 12->11 Caprizant 12 Raizhu 3 British Banette 10 Water Max 10 Soulmaster 8 HilbertCressLover 10 Mintaka 8
  20. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

I was wrong, sorry. I meant Mintaka must also add one point to one person.
Back
Top Bottom