Search results for query: *

• Users: Donyor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Kingdom of Pokemon

In this game we vote for the best players on the Bulbagarden Forums. Feel free to add some RP. -You can nominate up to two nominees. You can't nominate yourself. - All the nominees will start with 10 points. You vote by substrating 1 point each from 2 nominees and adding 1 point to 1 nominee...
  2. D

User groups?

What is a user group? What the advantages to being in one? How to you make one and/or become leader of one?
  3. D

Fighting Animals (A Mostly Non-Pokemon RP)

It began as just a small rift in space, maybe a experiment of Palkia's. But it got bigger, and bigger until it was you could see it with your naked eye. A portal, a portal to another world. But Palkia realized the problems would occur if something was not done. So Palkia locked the portal, and...
  4. D

Tournaments

How do I start a ladder? Or another tournaments. The instructions say to go to the ladder list and click the create ladder button. But I couldn't find it.
  5. D

EVERYONE: Dagmar Manili (Ready for Grading)

Chapter 1 Chapter 1 I first arrived in the region of Pryrgz in a small fishing town. The whole place smelled of fish. I really hate fish. Most of the houses were more like shacks, but everyone seemed happy. Children were playing on the streets, Glameows and Wingulls looked well fed. I...
  6. D

EVERYONE: Pokémon Warriors

This is a story I wrote. Tell me what you think of it. Most moves can be legally learned by the pokémon using them. Featured Characters The Gang: Daniel Manili, age 11; Faith Manili, age 8; Timothy Cha, age 13; Sara Cha, age 11; Josh Cha, age 9; Faith Cha, age 8; Jon Sim, age 12...
  7. D

Contest Movesets Gen IV

Let's post spectacular contest movesets here. Or if you want to find a good moveset for a particular pokémon, post here. I for one would like to know a good moveset for Flareon. Good contest movesets can be found in the pokemon of the day posts at serbii.net
  8. D

Wanted: Shaymin

I would like a shaymin any level, preferably legit. I can offer a level 75 dialga, or a level 71 Palkia, or a level 62 Groudon.
  9. D

Contest Movesets Gen IV

Does anyone know a good beauty or cute contest moveset for Flareon? Even if you don't post spectacular contest movesets here!
Back
Top Bottom