Search results for query: *

• Users: Hallelujah
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hallelujah

Diancie Codes

I have 3 extra codes that I'm willing to trade. I'm looking for a Landorus, Entei, and Suicune. (Or any Shines but I prefer one of the three Legendaries over shines) They are NA
  2. Hallelujah

Pikachu 3DS coming to NA?

Looking at the new PM: Magnagate English trailer, you can see the African American is holding a PIKACHU 3DS! Can this be? The 3DS is coming to America? Your thoughts? Nintendo 3DS - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity TV Commercial - YouTube
  3. Hallelujah

Which song did this OST came from?

If I remember correctly, the ost "The heroes of Hoenn" came from a Japanese song.. which was it again?
  4. Hallelujah

Is Pokemon XD and Colosseum considered Spin off?

Title basically says it all..
  5. Hallelujah

What Episode did Meowth say this?

If I remember correctly, Meowth said "To think the moon is made out of cheese" or something close to that. What Pokemon episode did he said that?
  6. Hallelujah

Evaluate my team?

Manectric (Biri) Volt Switch Hidden Power [Ground] Thunderbolt Overheat Modest Nature EV: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Speed Choice Spec (Missing) Progress: EV training Complete but missing item Gigalith (Armos) Stone Edge Earthquake Stealth Rock Explosion Adamant Nature EV: 12 HP /...
  7. Hallelujah

Looking for Light clay and Choice specs

Title says it all.
  8. Hallelujah

Name Rater

In this tread we suggest people nickname for there Pokemon. I will also keep a list so people don't have to post something where we already said... List: (From Nation dex #) #526 ~ Gigalith - #531 ~ Audino - #635 ~ Hydreigon - #612 ~ Haxorus - #310 ~ Manectric - #248 ~ Tyranitar -...
  9. Hallelujah

Help?

I am searching in the trade section and I can't find anyone trading berries. I am still new to this site. I wanted to find a Tamato berry (if it is for sale) though I can't find it...
  10. Hallelujah

Looking for a Shuckle

Nvm.
Back
Top Bottom