Search results for query: *

1. E

Funniest quotes from the Pokémon Games, Anime, Manga, and more?

I forgot the name of it, but it was in the Johto Journeys series, the episode about the Sunflora :) BTW, Brock was talking about a Sunflora :P
  2. E

Funniest quotes from the Pokémon Games, Anime, Manga, and more?

"Is that Pokemon taking steroids?" Brock from the anime BTW, that was one of the funniest lines ever :P
  3. E

Timeline

Oh thanks :)
  4. E

Timeline

It's ok :) At least u answered to me :)
  5. E

A certain move

1678 8367 6902 But lets not trade today, since I am tired. Lets do it tomarrow :)
  6. E

A certain move

Yep :)
  7. E

A certain move

I need ice punch on my feraligatr in Pokemon HeartGold. I could do it myself, but I made a new game and lost all of my shards :/ So, I need someone to teach him ice punch for me and then trade it back to me. I will give u any item if u do this :)
  8. E

Hottest Pokémon Girl

I have to say Courtney from Team Magma and Dawn. I just can't place my finger on it, but both of them are very sexy to me :P
  9. E

Contest Fire Flying Battle: Charizard vs. Moltres vs. Ho-Oh

Cuz he is a beast :P And Ho-Oh can beat any of them and personally, Ho-Oh has always been better than Lugia in my eyes :)
  10. E

Dragons that are not dragons?

If starters got dragon types, then I think that Feraligatr should be a Water and Dragon type :) I mean, it can learn many dragon type moves, and it kinda resembles a dragon, so yeah :)
  11. E

Contest Fire Flying Battle: Charizard vs. Moltres vs. Ho-Oh

Ho-Oh, no questions asked :)
  12. E

Contest battle of the weak starting moves!

I picked scratch, cuz cutting is so much better than hitting :)
  13. E

When did you stop watching the anime?

I stopped once Best Wishes started, I just don't like it. The only character that I seem to like is Pikachu, Oshawott, and Cilan. Man how I miss DP. Personally Diamond and Pearl was the best series! ALSO, I liked the Johto episodes, wat was so bad about it? Also, I kinda stopped waching the...
  14. E

Timeline

No, I know the order already. I am talking about the years after each chapter. Like the Gold/Silver/Crysatl takes place 3 years later then the Red/Blue chapter. Do u know the rest?
  15. E

Starters of choice (Please read first post)

Re: Starters of choice Grass: Torterra Fire: Charizard Water: Feraligatr
  16. E

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Well I'm not realling a big fan of shipping, but I gotta say that Pearlshipping is my fav. So for that, here I am :P Well, considering how he is in Unova, I think as a Valentines Day surprise it would be really cute if Ash goes to the Hoenn region just to visit Dawn and spend the whole day...
  17. E

Contest Serperior vs Meganium vs .Sceptile vs.Venusaur vs. Torterra vs. Simisage

Torterra, one the best pokemon on my team and my fav grass starter :P
  18. E

Overall honest opinions of Pokemon Adventures/Special

I love the Pokemon Adventures manga! It was my very first manga that I have ever read. Let me tell u wat I used to think. Back then, when I was younger, I always hated the manga and never read it ad always watched the anime and played the games instead. However, a couple of months ago I heard of...
  19. E

Timeline

Does anyone know the timeline of the manga Pokemon Adventures? All I know is that it started with Red/Blue chapter and then 2 years later sarted the Yellow chapter. Then 1 year after that the Gold/Silver/Crystal chapter started. After that I have no idea, can someone tell me? BTW, I love...
Back
Top Bottom