• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

I haven't roleplayed on here in forever, in fact I just came back to this website after months of absence, but this roleplay actually looks really promising considering all the ones that were here last time I was on. Especially considering that it seems extremely complicated, but strangely...
  2. S

Start Ups Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Star Ravers

OOC: Screw it. Let's just say she tried to hit the shadows. Also, it's pretty freaking hard to read every single post when a new page is posted every time you leave the computer.
  3. S

As instinct to the sudden eruption of a fight, the Zorua was surrounded in a blue aura and took on the form of a Zwelious, a much more threatening Pokemon than she normally was. Due to Shadow Sneak being a ghost-type move and her a dark-type, the attack did little to nothing to her. The first...
  4. S

Hearing this, the Zorua's ears suddenly perked up. How could they know who to choose just by looking at them? It didn't exactly seem right in her opinion, but if that's the way the guild worked, then she had to go along with it. Even if they do throw her out of the crowd, then she could at least...
  5. S

Name: Cinder Khadija Age: 14... we think... Gender: Female Species: Ifrit (no, not the one from Final Fantasy) Appearance: As a human, Cinder has naturally tan skin, dark brown eyes, and black hair that's normally tied up in a ponytail. She's on the smaller side, standing only at 5'2" and...
  6. S

Aaaaaand I'm reserving. I'm not that good at academy RPs, but as long as I get mystical powers, I like it.
  7. S

Start Ups PokéMutants

It was dark, calm, and quiet. It was pleasant and safe; there was nothing but her. The girl lay in a comatose state, unable to awaken. That is, until something or someone disturbed her peace. The word "Circe" reverberated throughout her head, it was the only thing she could think of. Then...
  8. S

"Wow. Interesting..." muttered a Pokemon who was a distance a way from most of the commotion. She was still close enough to be considered 'part of the crowd', but she hanged around the side. The Zorua took in all of it, the area, the guild, the Pokemon, everything she could see. So this is what...
  9. S

Villains

I always like villains that are kind of like civilized psychopaths. They're cunning, clever with words, but extremely narcissistic. Kind of like Loki in a way. But I always end up making completely different villains, normally ones that believe they're doing good stuff when really they're...
  10. S

I've always had a thing for PMD roleplays Name: Aeron Pokemon Species: Zorua Gender: Female Personality: Aeron is a very free-willed and independent Pokemon, but she's okay with admitting that there's some things she can't do on her own. She's pretty outgoing and friendly towards others, but...
  11. S

Regenesis (Bad Apple & Charles Dunois)

Elaine jumped back in surprise, and quickly looked over to the nameless boy. She was worried that the Whirlipede blasted straight through him, but what she saw was a child that was perfectly intact. "A-Are you okay?!" she asked
  12. S

Leaving the nameless boy to deal with his own opponent, Elaine faced against hers. Concentrating her attack once more, bullet-like embers shot out from her five horns towards the projection, fully defeating it.
  13. S

SCREW IT I'M JOINING IN Name: Morgan (Doesn't remember her last name) Age: 14 Pokémon: Braixen Appearance: First of all, I should state that it is nearly impossible to tell Morgan's gender. Her body-type's like a weird mix of male and female, where she's thin, has some sort of...
  14. S

OOC: Well I assumed that once she used Ember the trainer would be destroyed. So should I just delete that last post?
  15. S

Elaine herself was even a bit surprised, she didn't expect anything like that to happen. The projected Patrat seemed to take some damage, but it wasn't completely defeated yet. "Do you want to take them out on at a time or at the same time?" she asked the boy.
  16. S

Elaine felt embarrassed, and immediately got back up to her feet. Facing her opponent once more, worried thoughts raced across her mind. What could she do? What powers does she even have? What would happen if she failed? No... she thought, Don't think about that. The only thing that matters is...
  17. S

"Alright then, let's try this out..." Elaine decided that if she didn't know her full potential, then it would have been best to start out with a simple physical attack. She hesitated for a moment, and then broke off into a run towards the fake Patrat. The projection swiftly dodged her charge...
  18. S

"We're... fighting a kid?" Elaine said, feeling confused. She glanced over at the doll-like boy, "We don't have much of a choice whether to fight it or not... so who's going first?"
  19. S

Elaine grew more skeptical, at first hesitating to walk into the room. But she walked inside anyway, trying to ignore the small feelings of fear. She stood there, waiting for more instructions to be given.
  20. S

Warrior Cat Roleplay, Anyone?

"I... don't know..." Wishwish, of course, completely forgot where her fellow warrior was, "But if we can't find him then I can just catch another bird!" she said in that uncomfortably loud voice.
Back
Top Bottom