Search results for query: *

1. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The Hopeless - Attack! Attack!
  2. M

What have you named your rivals and friends?

Most of the time, it's default. Unless I feel creative. Then the rival's always called "Jenny". Always.
  3. M

What is your least favourite elemental type?

Normal and Ground. Normal because it's... normal. It just doesn't seem right to be with the diverse types like Dragon and Fire and all that. Ground because really, it's the same as Rock. It's not too exciting, either.
  4. M

What's your favorite hobby?

My favourite hobby has to be playing my bass guitar. I've been playing for a little over a year and a half now, and it never gets old. My guitar's actually sitting on my lap as I type this xD Other than that, freerunning/parkour is the only other thing I do in my spare time. :3
  5. M

Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

I would probably like to live in Goldenrod, Johto. Who knows, I could start my own radio show :D
  6. M

VG Weekly Poll #29 Do you use sacrificial moves?

I have used them before, and by "used" I mean "PRESS IT EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP" But the longer I've played, the less I tend to use them. I still use things like Destiny Bond. Stuff like Selfdestruct and things though, I use only when I'm playing leisurely.
  7. M

Favourite pokemon Starter. And are the new pokemon not as good ?

My favorite starter is (and probably always will be) Blaziken. Despite the fact that I didn't like Gen. III as much as the others, it did have some pretty amazing starters. But in a list; Generation I: Squirtle (only because I love Blastoise) Generation II: Cyndaquil Generation IV: Piplup...
  8. M

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

I hardly remember this, but I think my first level 100 was a Gardevoir in Emerald. I used it more exclusively than my starter xD
  9. M

Best Eeveelutions?

Competitively, I'd choose Jolteon. With that said, my favorite Eeveelution is either Espeon or Glaceon. I just think their design is so... mystical. :3 Plus they aren't so bad in battle either.
  10. M

Your Middle Name?

Anthony-Ayden. I've always thought it was so strange :c
  11. M

First time you have ever lost a battle in pokemon?

Back when I was playing Crystal YEARS ago, I went against Chuck for the first time, and most of my team was normal or dark and things like that. I failed miserably :c Revamped my team a little bit and I won :3
  12. M

Why, hello there :3

Oh god I have no idea how to start this off. Well, I'm Markku, and I kinda just joined. /obvious I'm just a simple English teenager dealing with highschool that happens to like Pokemon. I remember my first game was Blue when I was soooo much younger. And after that, my interest turned into...
Back
Top Bottom