Search results for query: *

• Users: Fabio92
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fabio92

What episode is it?

Hello to everyone! I'm doing the editing of the 11th opening in textless version but i can't find this clip of 1s, it's the last one i need for complete the work. Maybe somebody can tell me from wich episode of the Battle Dimension is it? Many thanks!
  2. Fabio92

Pokémon TV will end on March 2024

Very bad news from TPCi...
  3. Fabio92

Pokémon The Series - XYZ premiere on February

In according with the official website of Pokémon, the new season of Pokémon XYZ will premiere on 20 February (probably on Cartoon Network). This is the official logo of the series:
  4. Fabio92

News Hoopa and Clash of Ages - Saturday on CITV UK

Directy from the official website of CITV: Listen up! BIG NEWS! Pokémon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages is coming! Join us this Saturday morning at 9.25 on CITV. When Ash, Pikachu, and their friends visit a desert city by the sea, they meet the Mythical Pokemon Hoopa, who is able to...
  5. Fabio92

Pokemon Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction in Australian Cinema from November 8

BeyondHd Entertainment has released a theatrical trailer for the new pokémon movie "Diancie and the cocoon of Destruction". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLH1zX9Gux8 This movie will be available in Australian Cinemas from November 8th . The Australian DVD version, will be distributed...
  6. Fabio92

Pokémon Movie Kyurem's Japanese Ending / Memories 1° Version unreleased?

Hi everyone! Can somebody help me? I'm a lover of Pokémon Music and unfortunately i can't find anything about the Japanese ending theme " Memories" from Kyurem's Movie. I mean the first version of the song which is used in the background of the first trailer of the movie (you can hear the song...
  7. Fabio92

Hello! :)

Hello everyone, my name is Fabio, and i am an italian guy with passion for "Pocket Monster"... i very like this forum, and i hope to stay well there... If I made some error...I apologize for my English XD Ciaooooooooooo//See you!:ksmile:
Back
Top Bottom