Search results for query: *

1. U

The new SAT has been revealed

*waiting for them to add a Pokemon trivia section to the SAT* Seriously though, from what I heard most colleges don't look at the writing section, or if they do it's as a tiebreaker between 2 students
  2. U

Mega Evolution

Megas were a smart move, a way to honor the Pokemon of old by giving them a spot in the new games while also boosting their power. if you don't like a mega, simply don't use it. Game Freak tries, but any move they make just gets more people to complain :/
  3. U

How Did You Discover Pokemon?

I saw a commercial for Leafgreen and naturally begged my mom to buy it. I ended up with a bunch of TCG cards instead cause they were cheaper......After awhile I did get the games and coupled with the show, I was quickly pulled into the franchise, which I'm proud to be part of to this day :D
  4. U

Overall honest opinions of Pokemon Adventures/Special

The BW manga felt like it was trying too hard to be different, like how they tried to make the games feel separated from the rest of the series and "original"
  5. U

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread MegaMewtwo is amazing, Psystrike is probably my favorite move animation now
  6. U

If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions?

Who will be the new companions? Probably a gym leader, especially one with a bike
  7. U

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team I finally get to fulfill a childhood dream, one pokemon from every gen. I'm thinking Snorlax Heracross Milotic Grachomp Zoroark Talonflame (Unless they announce a Fairy/Flying that can learn Fly, then I might go with that) This is of course my after game team. For most...
  8. U

X and Y So Far, Best and Worst

I'm betting that Pokemon-Amie will be something like the Pokewalker, you can use it whenever you wish and it may help but it's not necessary. We should be thankful Nintendo included it for those who want it, remember a lot of little kids play Pokemon too
  9. U

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion They said it's a stone or something. I hope the wild pokemon, like Riolu or Mawile, will have a chance of holding this item necessary for Mega Evolutions when you catch them
  10. U

New Pokémon, Gym Leaders, Team Flare surface in CoroCoro: Pancham's evolution unveile

Re: New Pokémon, Gym Leaders, Team Flare surface in CoroCoro: Pancham's evolution unv I'm hoping that Team Flare has a Mafia feel to it like Team Rocket did lol
  11. U

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Have they announced any fairy/flying yet? I would enjoy a sky battle with that new type
  12. U

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread Watch Mewtwo takes the Berserk Gene to change form
  13. U

What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

I have a Charzard plushie. It was the from the first set of the plushies that were released in the US.
  14. U

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread I'm expecting a lot of typical earthy-looking pokemon since it's Europe-based
  15. U

Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stream

Re: Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stre I'm getting a stron European vibe from the architecture I've seen in the commercial. I'm excited :)
  16. U

Do you have any self-imposed rules?

All pokemon must be caught with Quick Balls
  17. U

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

A tie between Platinum and SoulSilver
  18. U

Does playing Pokemon make you childish?

Yes, because it takes the pointless violence in Call of Duty to make you a real man :P
  19. U

Contest Gyarados vs Milotic

Milotic looks better, but not by much. Gyarados with Moxie is boss
  20. U

Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one who thinks this discussion is getting old?
Back
Top Bottom