Search results for query: *

1. O

Hello? Is it me your looking for?

Ah, I remember you too! Thank you! :)
  2. O

Hello? Is it me your looking for?

Aka, everything old is new again. This is sort of a reintroduction thread I suppose. I'm not sure if anyone really remembers me; I don't think I was insanely active, but I do remember posting and whatnot during Gen V and early VI I think. You may call me Okami; nowadays I'm more at home over...
  3. O

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

The soup is evil! Waiter, Hatchworth is in my soup.
  4. O

ORAS demo

Welp, as "Rusty the Friendly Dalek" recently said: "THE MALFUNCTION HAS BEEN CORRECTED." Downloading mine now. Looking forward to getting a Neckbearded Glalie.
  5. O

ORAS demo

Does anyone know of any way to actually fix this glitch, or at least report it to Nintendo?
  6. O

ORAS demo

I too am having said issue. This makes me a sad Pangoro.
  7. O

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Because of reasons. Has anybody seen my pants?!
  8. O

XY Won't Receive ORAS-Compatibility Patches

I still don't understand GameFreak's logic about this. I can understand it couldn't be done with past Gens for obvious reasons but come on. Fully compatible should MEAN fully compatible, megas and all.
  9. O

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Neither of mine were shiny, but yeah, Shaymin got through fine- Darkrai wasn't moved. It's odd because their OT's all read "Eigakan" in Japanese ("Theater"). I just don't get why the filter thinks that those two and my Gen III promos were offensive. @Boy Blunder mine transferred over just fine.
  10. O

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Oddly enough, it wouldn't let my Japanese event Darkrai through (nor Mystery Mew, Wishmaker Jirachi or 10th Anniversary Celebi- all of which are legitimate), but it allowed Japanese movie Shaymin and Arceus through. Not too keen on needing to transfer over entire boxes. Would rather just select...
  11. O

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I've got a history of dumb nicknames. One of mine was a Geodude I caught in Gen II- nicknamed Buttball. Because, well, they hop around on their rears, don't they? Unless they can walk on their hands. One of my brothers was a Mankey in Gen I named "Stop Mr. Man!" Dunno why. Gen V- Pidove was...
  12. O

Older Ash???

Eh, well even if it isn't true I don't think this arc will be as annoying as I found the BW arc; and plus there's always my headcanon- if he looks older, he's aged in my mind. I'm actually gonna give it a shot. Here's hoping the Pokemon Company does as good a job as they did with the BW2...
  13. O

Anime Do you remember the first anime you watched?

Pokemon; can't remember the first ep I watched but I remember the second was Primeape goes bananas.
  14. O

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Out comes a rotten tomato! *inserts pants*
  15. O

Older Ash???

Eh, I wasn't too bothered by that dub. One Piece grated my nerves and Sonic X at times could be a bit awkward sounding. But I digress. Shame there doesn't seem to be an official source. Welp, there go my hopes.
  16. O

^ The One Above [v2]

^Likes Dangan Ronpa and its gothic lolita character who might be yandere. (Yanderes scare me and I don't know anything about Dangan Ronpa, so I dunno the girl's name, sorry!)
  17. O

Older Ash???

Honestly; I'm surprised that in this of all threads, not one of you has brought up the rumour that's been spreading like wildfire: Supposedly, the new writing team has stated that they have boosted his age up to 16. I've heard it's been seen either in magazine interviews or on the Japanese...
  18. O

The Nintendo 3DS Feature Thread

Re: Features and Game Mechanics Speculation Oh, now there's an idea there. I like the sound of that. I was surprised to see the sunglasses on the male protag's hat. Oh, for accessories, what about changing what sort of bag you use?
Back
Top Bottom