Search results for query: *

1. X

ITT: let's predict new Pokemon spinoffs for 3DS

With Pokemon Conquest being a huge success and 3DS platform having viable DLC options, I believe that we'll see a lot more Pokemon franchise spinoffs. Here's an idea to satisfy both the hardcore fans and Nintendo/Trollfreak greed. A new installment of TCG. Rules: 1) no single player mode...
  2. X

FAQ: How to Make Dream Pals 2

Member ID: 3206766 World id: 1 PGL name: xyzman
  3. X

Your Opinion On "Cheaters"

If RNG abuse is cheating, then resetting after failing to catch a legendary pokemon is one as well. Or selecting the best egg from a hundred one during breeding the same couple of pokemon. You need to have brains and patience for both "fair" breeding and RNG abuse; understanding seeds, delay and...
  4. X

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

I've enjoyed playing the ROM of this game - beaten the first three "cities". And then BW2 started leaking :) Anyway as soon as the EU version reaches Germany, I'll ask my friend there buy Pokemon Conquest and mail it to me. I would import it from US, but this regional lock stuff makes me a bit...
  5. X

Who thinks the pokemon games should let you choose what race your character would be

Re: Who thinks the pokemon games should let you choose what race your character would Because both anime (in general) and games (in general) are made by Japanese people for Japanese people. For me whole BW series looks like "Ash goes to the moon" - most of the character depiction is soo bad...
  6. X

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

I always hated how I had to go all the way back to menu to re-spray Repels after they wore off. Especially with Dowsing Machine being deactivated upon entering the menu in HG/SS/B/W. Now I've heard that in BW2 the game asks you if you want to re-spray the repel when it ends... let's see if that...
  7. X

Who thinks the pokemon games should let you choose what race your character would be

Re: Who thinks the pokemon games should let you choose what race your character would I personally would enjoy playing with stereotypical Japanese characters designs made by Japanese more than seeing poor attempts at blackface drawings courtesy of the same Japanese. Have you ever seen black...
  8. X

Your Opinion On "Cheaters"

Since D/P, I play one version of the game with no cheats while cheating during playthrough of second one (Platinum, too). My standard hackset includes: - 990 Rare Candies - screw grinding (though I use them only if the level gap is too high, like for BW post-game, the game is not challenging...
  9. X

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Looking at overworld pics, Y/HG/SS walking pokemon feature doesn't make return which sorta makes sense. I wonder if we get all those features missing from HGSS in BW2 at all. Protagonists... for one second I confused new female one with Touko - almost similar face (and eyes) with different...
  10. X

The Shift in Demographic Appeal in Black and White

Wouldn't it make more sense to make these games even more adult-oriented? If Pokemon sales were the highest in first generation, then targeting people who enjoyed it back in 1996 and now in their late 20s-30s (and have more funds to purchase both games and consoles) would be the best bet. Make...
  11. X

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread You know the current youngsters. You raise 'em, feed 'em, and the day you're about to marry the lad off to ol' friend's daughter, he declares that he is trans-gender!
  12. X

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Is it confirmed that N is a guy? If it is AU, everything might happen. I can see prof. Juniper (or whatever professor there is) asking you: "So, N. Are you a boy or a girl? No offence, but you can pass as both" (lol). N's gender wasn't obvious...
  13. X

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread What if, instead of being continuations of BW storyline, BW2 are actually prequels? Or take place in alternate universe, where there were no Ghetsis/sages, and N was not raised as a king? The protagonist is N's friend/rival, or we even get to play...
  14. X

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If you have problem with clock based events, set the DS time to 23:58 of yesterday's date and load your game so the midnight would pass while you're in-game. Then save, turn DS off, set your clock back to current time and you're all set. The game...
  15. X

Glitches and Hacks Discussion Thread

Re: My LG Cartridge Messed Up Good news is that your game looks genuine. With fake carts, saves were SRAM based as opposed to FLASH. And SRAM required battery to be present for people actually being able to save their games (Gen 2 GBC games used SRAM as well). So if that battery dies, it can...
  16. X

Re: My LG Cartridge Messed Up Can you please post the photo of your cartridge (both front and back side)? It looks a lot like what fake ones do when their internal battery dies.
  17. X

1) Yes. 2) Yes, if you have a second DS to trade with.
  18. X

MM'ing for Shinies: How long has it taken you?

What is MM? Anyway, with the way RNG works, I'm not quite sure that the real odds to get a shiny are even close to 1 in 2048/8192.
  19. X

FAQ: How to Make Dream Pals 2

If this is still on: 2236555 world 2
  20. X

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) From Smogon: Elemental Gems give a one-time 1.5x boost to damaging attacks of the same type as the gem. Gives an activation message when used up. Does not work with Fling. All hits of a multi-hit move such as Icicle Spear are boosted, but not...
Back
Top Bottom