Search results for query: *

1. P

Genesect event announced for English Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Genesect available

Re: Genesect event announced for English Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Genesect availa That much later..........is next month.
  2. P

Genesect event announced for English Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Genesect available

Re: Genesect event announced for English Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Genesect availa Did you really have say something like that? I mean geez, I thought we were all fellow Pokemon fans here. Teeboy was just saying what he thought was right. And, it's true. Meloetta does come before...
  3. P

Australian Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 pre-order bonuses: EB Games releases commemora

Re: Australian Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 pre-order bonuses: EB Games releases comme Totally jealous. We better get something here in the US.
  4. P

Gamestop Keldeo event announced: Distribution begins August 27

What are people complaining so much? We are getting Keldeo earlier than EVERYONE expected! Yes, it's not on Wi-Fi, and you're surprised??? Keldeo is a debutting Pokemon. Why would it be over Wi-Fi?? Am I one of the only ones that are amazed we are getting Keldeo in the US, before the Japanese...
  5. P

Genesect Revealed! + Wi-Fi Event

Maybe Genesect will have a special move too. And do you know it's being distributed randomly? Maybe it's to boost Japanese B2W2's sales. Maybe that's why it's only being distributed to the Japanese B2W2. Here you guys go again, acting like know-it-alls.
  6. P

Current situation? So, all three secret Mythical Pokemon are being distributed all in one year. They had to distribute both Keldeo and Meloetta at least, because last year's movie, everyone expected Keldeo, but we got Victini. So of course, they had to play catch-up. But just because Genesect is...
  7. P

Gamestop Keldeo event announced: Distribution begins August 27

Hopefully there will be a good pre-order bonus this time. Gamestop trolled us with Black and White, and they used the Shiny Beasts and Celebi as pre-order bonuses.
  8. P

It has been three years. So, I guess everyone mimicks the past. You can only speculate by what's happen in the past. Am I wrong? I don't think so.
  9. P

Mimicking the past? Like a generation hasn't been three years before.
  10. P

You are always knocking people speculations like you know it all. DO you work for Game Freak? None of us here do. People are entitled to their speculations. If they want to have RS remakes, then they can hope for them. If people think that this generation will last four year, then they can think...
  11. P

Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July 27

Re: Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July Glad you guys are getting the game in Europe. But now I really wonder how they are going to release that Typing game between Conquest(July) and B2W2(Fall).
  12. P

Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami trio

Re: Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami That's what I would like to know. B2W2's release is going to overshadow this Typing game's release, so the sales of the Typing game would be pretty low. Since September is fall, everyone in Europe is going...
  13. P

More 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Tachiwaki Gym to be called 'Virbank G

Re: More 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Tachiwaki Gym to be called 'Virba Just for the whole month of September. So they can finish Rival Destinies up and start airing Best Wishes! 2
  14. P

More 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Tachiwaki Gym to be called 'Virbank G

Re: More 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Tachiwaki Gym to be called 'Virba The English Dub for the anime is all up-to-date but there's still no dub title for the Kyurem and Keldeo movie.
  15. P

Re: More 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Tachiwaki Gym to be called 'Virba Since the dub titles are up to date now, maybe they could start showing two epsiodes each week starting in September.
  16. P

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 at E3?

Well few is definitely no more than four, no less than two. But the English logos were revealed last month and the English name of the starting city. So, the English version have been well underway already. Many people expected Black and White to be released in late April 2011, and instead we...
  17. P

I agree. We are definitely going to get something regarding the US versions.
  18. P

I agree with everything you said. About Pokemon Conquest: The game will be out in two and a half weeks. Nothing to show or reveal besides a gameplay demo booth. About Pokemon B2W2: We are going to get something next week at E3! English screenshots, English names and a tralier and a release...
  19. P

A new batch of 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Donamite arc titles reveale

Re: A new batch of 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Donamite arc titles rev They really are. Next episodes to get dub titles are the Twist Mountain epsiodes.
  20. P

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for June

Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for Indeed. I'm glad we're getting this.
Back
Top Bottom