Search results for query: *

1. P

If you lived in the Pokémon universe, what would you be?

Dark guy who sacrifices Pokémons to some unholy gods and stuff. Lol no, let's see... I would catch Krabby as soon as my mom gives me permission to try catch my very own Pokémon, and then I would escape to wilderness (without Pokedex or stuff like that) before my mom kicks me out herself. I...
  2. P

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Ike who fights for his friends.
  3. P

Just keep staring at it and you will figure out the deepest meaning of that avatar.
  4. P

Garfield and his drug dealer brother
  5. P

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? ^ Lets burn him, I'm specialized in that. Burn, Jester, buuurrnnn! *maniacal laughter*
  6. P

Some characters from Black Rock Shooter, I think...
  7. P

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

John Carter, 5/10 (wikipedia) Typical mainstream film. It has something for everyone (= complete mess of humor, action, romance and scifi). Couple likable side characters. Absurd plot and original idea made it entertaining, but I wouldn't want to see it twice.
  8. P

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, 8/10 (wikipedia) Anime classic. Scifi adventure with themes regarding environmental problems of our planet. Brilliant story and characters, bad music. Comic is still much better.
  9. P

Favourite pokémon noise?

Snorlax's short and cute fart is my favourite.
  10. P

Why is Unova modern in Black and rural in White?

Maybe a little off-topic, but I'm curious: which one do you prefer, White's world or Black's?
  11. P

Legendary Pokemon you've caught without Master Balls

I prefer save Master Balls for shiny Pokémons and difficult-to-catch Pokémons. When catching legendaries I drop Pokémon's health close to zero with basic attacks (you don't have to use False Swipe necessary, but you must be careful to not knock the Pokémon out), then put them to sleep or...
  12. P

Why Pokemon Is Evil

Is this thread for generally everything that makes Pokémon evil/creepy? If so, here's two things that creep me out: - Everytime when your Poliwag evolves into Poliwhirl it's organs are turned over. And if it's evolved into Politoed it's belly's swirl is again turned back to what it was when...
  13. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh, I didn't even know about this soft reset thingy before. Thank you very much for your help!
  14. P

What is your favorite Unova legendary Pokémon?

Virizion is my favourite with it's beautiful character design and weird type combination. Second place goes to Kyurem.
  15. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) How you can get shiny legendary Pokémon? For example, is Ho-oh in HG always normal or is it possible to catch a shiny one without cheating? What about roaming legendaries Raikou and Entei, can they be shiny too?
Back
Top Bottom