Search results for query: *

1. PkmnChmp5

USUM Datamine Discussion

Do we know if Mega Evolution is accessible pre-E4 this time? Also are all the UBs obtainable pre-E4 or just Adhesive?
  2. PkmnChmp5

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Confirmed

I meant to post my thoughts earlier, but I haven't really had time, so here goes: I'm really excited. I mean I'm always really excited when new Pokemon games are announced, but still. At first, I didn't know if these were supposed to be "3rd versions", or sequels, or what, but the more I look...
  3. PkmnChmp5

Pokémon D-Arts/S.H. Figuarts Thread

Release info for SHF Ash & Team Rocket: Pokémon: S.H. Figuarts Ash Ketchum & Team Rocket Set Announced They are getting separate retail releases & a Premium-Exclusive release as a set.
  4. PkmnChmp5

[SPOILERS] Sun&Moon Datamine Thread (No story spoilers!)

Removing the National Dex is far and away the worst decision Game Freak has ever made (and that's saying something). This isn't a deal-breaker, but it takes these games down several notches. I'm even more upset over this than I was the horrible mishandling of the Regional Variants. So every...
  5. PkmnChmp5

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Wishiwashi is super weak in it's Solo Form... I expected this, but still. Guess I'll pick a different Water-type for my Moon team.
  6. PkmnChmp5

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

"But Decidueye being slow is okay because Z-Moves!" - Game Freak Logic, 2016
  7. PkmnChmp5

Trailers and News Discussion

If we are gonna get a 2nd region post-game I'd rather it be Kalos, but I won't complain if it's Kanto because any 2nd region will make for a substantial post-game & we haven't seen Kanto on the 3DS yet. Still don't think we'll be leaving Alola though.
  8. PkmnChmp5

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Stilt owls could fly, but we don't really know if Decidueye can. His wings have become more of a cloak & he has a much larger body, so he might just kinda glide like Hawlucha (of couse he's Flying-type so go figure) or just walk/jump. Also, as for the fossil thing, Stilt owls didn't go extinct...
  9. PkmnChmp5

For people still confused about the Grass/Ghost typing on Decidueye, I addressed this in my post over in the Trailers thread. It's based on an extinct species of owl, native to Hawaii. Trailers and News Discussion (Oct 27th trailers added)
  10. PkmnChmp5

So at Tamashii Nations they showed S.H. Figuarts Ash & S.H. Figuarts Team Rocket. No release info yet as far as I know.
  11. PkmnChmp5

I hope we can get the regular forms in a future game(s) this Gen (i.e. Trade instead of Transfer). That would make these "Alolan Evolutions" basically version exclusive evos like Lycanroc's Forms Then maybe for future Gens, have a Safari Zone-like area (that's maybe under a dome) that "simulates...
  12. PkmnChmp5

So did the Train On trailer just confirm that Exeggcute evolves into Alolan Exeggutor with a Leaf Stone, just like normal? I find that a little weird. If it's not a different evolution method, how will we make it happen in future games that aren't in Alola? I wonder if it's the same story for...
  13. PkmnChmp5

Just now getting around to giving my thoughts. (So much exciting news today, Pokemon & otherwise.) Decidueye: My precious Owliver Queen. I love everything about this guy. He's definitely in my top 5 Pokemon of all time. I want gyms back now. I also want the ability to bust through the gym's...
  14. PkmnChmp5

Generation VII confirmed!

I am all for this idea, if they call it Pokemon EclipZe.;)
  15. PkmnChmp5

I hope that's true. That would definitely be a good thing. I would still like a local storage option though.
  16. PkmnChmp5

I was only counting the major gender differences (like Pyroar & Meowstic) not the minor ones (like Bidoof). I did count the UBs, but not Ash-Pikachu or Eternal Flower Floette because we don't know for sure if they'll ever actually be obtainable. But yeah, either way it's not enough. If my very...
  17. PkmnChmp5

View: https://twitter.com/KazoWAR/status/788440467780362240 I figured it up, and if this is right, there won't be enough boxes to store a living Pokedex that includes all alternate formes/variants/etc. It only lets you store 960, total I came to was 972.
  18. PkmnChmp5

So apparently SHF Pikachu's getting a re-release too. AmiAmi's got the pre-orders up. It's out in February. S.H. Figuarts - Pikachu
  19. PkmnChmp5

Nintendo already confirmed it... Nintendo Confirms Switch Isn't Physically Backwards Compatible With 3DS And Wii U Software EDIT: Ash-Greninja'd
  20. PkmnChmp5

I don't understand the "problem" of a high number of Pokemon. Is it supposed to be intimidating to new players? If ~800 doesn't bother them, I don't think 1000+ will either. Plus just because forms/variants/etc. don't have separate Dex numbers, doesn't mean they aren't pretty much the same thing...
Back
Top Bottom