• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

GEN VI: LF: Shiny Amaura

I have a lot of Shinies and events I can offer. If you have one of these, let me know what you're looking for, and let's make a deal.
  2. A

GEN VI: LF: Shiny Flawless (or proper 5iv) Totodile, Piplup and Oshawott

I'm currently seeking shinies of these three water starters. Any member of their line is fine. They also must be either flawless of 5 IV with Totodile missing SpA, and Piplup and Oshawott missing Att. They need to be legit or clones of legit Pokémon. In return I can offer many events...
  3. A

GEN VI: Seeking Shiny Stone

I'm looking for a shiny stone. I can offer a newly hatched member of any breedable line. Trade complete, this can be locked now.
  4. A

GEN VI: Seeking any Unown

I'm looking for an Unown. Any form is fine. In return, I can offer a newly bred level 1 of any breedable species.
  5. A

Dawn Stone

Just looking for a Dawn Stone. I can offer any breedable species.
  6. A

Dream Radar Dialga

I'm currently searching for a non shiny Dialga caught from the Dream Radar app. I can offer a GameStop shiny Dialga in return, but if you want something else, I have several other events and legendaries I can offer.
  7. A

Global Link Arceus

I've got a global link Arceus up for trade, and I'm looking for any of the following: Event shiny Genesect Legit Mew or Shaymin caught from Emerald/Platinum nicknamed with capital first letter only (Mew/Shaymin, not MEW/SHAYMIN) Any event Arceus that came with Roar of Time, Spacial Rend...
  8. A

Seeking some legendaries *UPDATED*

I am currently seeking the following: Event shiny Genesect Shiny Ho-oh Plasma Deoxys I can offer the following: Event shiny Dialga Shiny Rayquaza FEB2012 event Mewtwo FAL2010 event Mew Japanese event Mew Shiny Latios SMR2012 event Keldeo WISHMKR event Jirachi 2012MAY event Darkrai
  9. A

Seeking any legit Meloetta

I am currently trying to get ahold of any legit Meloetta. I can offer any of the following for one: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres (FRLG) Mewtwo (Caught from HG or FEB2012 event) Mew (FAL2010 event or MYSTRY event) Shiny Latios (RSE) Kyorge, Groudon (RSE) Shiny Rayquaza (RSE) Jirachi...
  10. A

Seeking Bold Shiny Squirtle and any Meloetta

I am looking for a UT shiny Squirtle with a bold nature, and any legit Meloetta. I can offer the following: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres (LG) Mewtwo (Caught from HG or FEB2012 event) Mew (FAL2010 event or MYSTRY event) Shiny Latios (RSE) Kyorge, Groudon (RSE) Shiny Rayquaza (RSE) Jirachi...
  11. A

Looking for a few gen III and IV legendaries

I am currently seeking the following: Regirock Regice Registeel Groudon Mespirit I can offer: Articuno Zapdos Moltres Mewtwo from Heartgold Japanese Darkrai A few WISHMKR Jirachis Stunky with a DW ability Deino with Dark Pulse Any breedable Pokemon from generations I, II, III...
  12. A

Looking for Shiny Caterpie or Metapod

I'm currently searching for a Shiny UT Caterpie or Metapod. I have a Shiny Emolga to trade for either. I also have several events and legendaries that I would be willing to trade away for one. Neutral nature preferred but not required.
  13. A

TM Help; Explosion

Is there anyone who could teach my Magnezone Explosion? I've been doing the Battle Subway, but I'm not very good haha. Any help is very much appreciated. :)
Back
Top Bottom