Search results for query: *

1. P

FT: 5IV Modest Ralts LF: 5IV Male Piplup, Female Slowpoke

I have a number of 5IV (only missing special defense) Modest nature ralts of both genders due to a recent breeding venture, and I'm looking to trade them for 5IV male piplup or 5IV female slowpoke, regardless of nature. I would strongly prefer legit Pokemon.
  2. P

Trading Pokemon20 Darkrai, Look Inside

I'm not entirely sure if we're allowed to offer trades that involve outside services, but if we are I'm looking to trade my spare Pokemon20 Darkrai for one of the following skins from Don't Starve Together: The Triumphant (Wickerbottom) The Untriumphant (Maxwell)
  3. P

LF: Event Mew FT: Event Hoopa

Someone else traded me the Mew sooner, sorry. ^^;
  4. P

Perfect, just let me know when you're ready. ^^ My FC is 4957-5513-7949
  5. P

Because code paper events are a disaster I was unable to get one of the recent events Mews, but due to Pokemon Bank and a couple of restarts I have an extra English event Hoopa and I'd be willing to trade one for one of the recent event Mews. Drop me a line if interested.
  6. P

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Trainer Name: Sean 3DS Friend Code: 1332-8189-4231 Friend Safari: Dugtrio, Quagsire, Gastrodon Seeking a friend safari with Togepi in it, priority will be given to PM requests that fit this need.
  7. P

What's with Miiverse?

Then put an age limit in place for sharing your friend code? Without being able to share them the whole system amounts to nothing more than a glorified Pictochat. I wouldn't care so much but I feel like if they just had to integrate a button for it onto my system menu it should actually have...
  8. P

What's with Miiverse?

You need to share friend codes to play games together online. Miiverse is a social network meant for talking to people about playing games together online. Why on Earth can't you share friend codes? All I remember is some excuse about safety that wasn't even elaborated on.
  9. P

GEN VI: Seeking Togepi/Mawhile Friend Safari, Offering Gastrodon Friend Safari

I'm on the lookout for a friend safari with Togepi and/or Mawhile. In exchange I'm offering my own Friend Safari which contains Gastrodon. (I'm told that's desirable, not quite sure myself.)
  10. P

GEN VI: Seeking Hyper Voice Ralts

I'm seeking a Ralts that knows Hyper Voice. Perfect IVs in a couple of stats would be nice, but it's not necessary. In exchange I'm offering a Clawitzer with perfect IVs in everything except Attack. FC: 1332-8189-4231
  11. P

Seeking Manaphy

I'm in search of the elusive Manaphy (legit only, please). In return I have an extra Deoxys, a Zekrom, and a Kyurem... as well as most of the starters, if that's more what you want.
  12. P

Seeking Gen 4 Legendaries...

Seeking Palkia and Manaphy, they don't need to have any particular stats or moves I'm just working on my legendary collection. Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of Pokemon in return. I have an extra Deoxys, Zekrom, and Kyurem as well as every Dragon-type pseudo-Legendary but if...
  13. P

Kanto starters Wi-Fi event announced for Korea: Kanto starter Pokémon to be distribut

Re: Kanto starters Wi-Fi event announced for Korea: Kanto starter Pokémon to be distr Of course just Korea. Clearly some divine force is against U.S. players just getting a straightforward download of DW Starters. It's a hoax or some kinda plot, I tells yah. >.> <.<
  14. P

Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download in

Re: Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download It should have been Meloetta. >.> I can remember when events weren't nearly as forgiving with all these Wi-Fi do-overs. Anyone else remember those Mew and Jirachi events from awhile back? Didn't they each...
  15. P

Kanto starters Wi-Fi event announced for Korea: Kanto starter Pokémon to be distribut

Re: Kanto starters Wi-Fi event announced for Korea: Kanto starter Pokémon to be distr Ah, yet another starter event I can't get. At least this one isn't a stupid so-close-yet-so-far merchandise only event.
  16. P

Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stream

Re: Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stre I didn't really think Gen V went by too fast, since even with new characters and settings B/W 2 felt more like B/W 1.5 than a true sequel anyway. For me, finishing B/W was finishing Gen V and the sequels were...
  17. P

Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities event announced: Code available with purc

Re: Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities event announced: Code available with I'm guessing they make them male to keep them exclusive... plus female starters are rare regardless. I'm pretty sure a decent amount of people would everstone breed a female Speed Boost Torchic and they'd be...
  18. P

Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities event announced: Code available with purc

Re: Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities event announced: Code available with I believe it was mentioned somewhere that all Dream World starters are male.
  19. P

Re: Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities event announced: Code available with How about a new promotion? Anyone who registered their Black 2 or White 2 before the start of the Sinnoh Starters promo's start date is mailed a single-used code by the Pokemon website that allows them one...
  20. P

Re: Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities event announced: Code available with Yeah, that's nice. Let's just go ahead and forget everyone who was loyal and went to buy it on the release date. >.> Silly us, we should have had the foresight to see waiting two months to buy it would have...
Back
Top Bottom