Search results for query: *

1. Charraze

Okay will do!
  2. Charraze

Earth has only several thousand people remaining on it. James Moritz in the year 2014 found a cure for cancer. Every form of it. 24 hours after injection all cancer would be eradicated. Cure-X subject to gorilla and human testing was going to be backed millions by the government. James was going...
  3. Charraze

Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Jake ate the berry straight from Willow's hand. "Thanks..." He chewed slowly but didn't feel much better. He laid in the freezer and he felt fairly comfortable.
  4. Charraze

Jake awoke. He looked around and noticed that he was in a freezer. Wait a minute, a freezer? How can there be a freezer in a place like this? He noticed the aura surrounding the freezer, and he realised he was just a rotom. "Thanks..." He struggled to say. He couldn't feel his legs and his arms...
  5. Charraze

Jake stumbled along. His headaches were getting worse. "I'm not too confident about the jump but I'll try" his legs felt weak but he had to try. He looked at his target and his conscience nagged him not to. He nodded his head and started running, his legs told him to stop but he carried on. He...
  6. Charraze

"I know I'm butting in a little" Jake said "But I'm a bug type, and that's a load of fire. I don't do fire. To be honest I will need some help getting across here, maybe the murkrow could be useful..." Jake was made uneasy by the fire and started getting headaches.
  7. Charraze

Jake looked at the mountain and gasped. He had seen it before but had never been this close. He kept at the back and tried to keep his awe to himself, "That's amazing" he murmured
  8. Charraze

Jake stopped and thought. "That's one way to put it..." He said to the phanpy. "Names Jake" he said before putting a scythe up for a handshake. He hesitated and pulled it back. "You don't have hands you idiot" he thought to himself "Neither does she!". Jake looked at the group and tilted his...
  9. Charraze

Jake woke up. He looked around, where was he? This wasn't his room, or even his house. It was... Outside? He stood up but felt... Taller? Surely... He began thinking up some basic theories... "For gods sake...." He murmured "Where am I?". He looked at the sky, birds. Wait.. They weren't normal...
  10. Charraze

Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups OPEN!) @xelda57 I completely forgot breeding rules :P Changed again so both are of the scyther evolution line.
  11. Charraze

Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups OPEN!) @xelda57 Edited :D
  12. Charraze

'YES I AM' game

A human Yes I am...
  13. Charraze

Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups OPEN!) Name: Jake Smith Age: 13 Gender: Male Sexuality: Straight Pokemon: Scyther B]Ability:[/B] Technician [Human Appearance: Jake was a fairly average looking kid, he was5"3 fairly well built and wasn't a bad looking kid. He always spiked his hair up and...
  14. Charraze

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I think it could be a new type. Maybe light? I would like to see a new type just to see if it would change the meta in any way.
  15. Charraze

Your "YES!" moments

Looking at your Zekrom's summary and seeing the Pokerus symbol next to it's name. :D
  16. Charraze

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Blitzle not effected by Ground Moves? Oh. What does an air balloon do? I've never heard of it before
  17. Charraze

Music What song are you currently listening to?

By Myself - Linkin Park
  18. Charraze

No Guard Machop?

I don't mind. If someones offering me a free service I'm grateful no matter how long they take
  19. Charraze

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Blitzle not effected by Ground Moves? Hello! I am currently grinding the Battle Subway so I an get enough points for a choice scarf. I was doing the double battle train and I came across a fellow with a blitzle. My immediate reaction was to use Earthquake (my second pokemon had levitate so...
  20. Charraze

Wanted: Modest Rotom and Landorus-T Forme

Mate, Therein forms cannot be traded over :(
Back
Top Bottom