Search results for query: *

• Users: mwetwe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

What is your favourtie recurring gag??

From Brock falling in love, to James's Victorybell eating him everytime it was sent out, there has been a lot of pokemon gags. Although they arent as many in the current bw series, there has been some memorable gags. What has been your personal favourite gag?? Mine is everytime heracross was...
  2. M

Contest Foongus Vs Voltorb

Both have different abilities, different types, different regions. Their similarities include their appearance. Which one is better??
  3. M

The most unorigional pokemon name..

From obvious names like Muk, to pokemon names that have just been turned round from their inspired animal, such as Ekans, many pookemon names are not that origional. So which one is the most unorigional pokemon name in your opinion. I think the abra's evolutions are personally the most...
  4. M

Oh Hi by the way

I feel so ignorant I have been active on the forum for a week now and havent introduced myself :P Hi, im mwetwe, despite joining a while ago I have only just begun to talk and become active within the community. I am fond of pokemon games gen III-IV but I do also play gen I-II I also enojy the...
  5. M

Hi :)

Hi guys. My name is dom but my nickname has always been mwetwe (sorry hard to pronoune but its pronounced mewtwo if you care). I have had experiance with forums but never been on a pokemon forum. Hope to meet some people and have fun :)
Back
Top Bottom