Search results for query: *

1. W

Pokemon : Game Over: Town Wins! (3-31-12)

Re: Pokemon : The Dark Rising | Day 3: Crap! And the shock of losing a cop, someone that would have been very useful on the hunt, stroke them And they couldn't even vote for a lynch And as quietly as it began, it reached to an end It is now Night 3 Please send your night actions to both me...
  2. W

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Hey pipouz people Bulbagardeners How you doin'?
  3. W

Re: Pokemon : The Dark Rising | Day 3: Crap! Actually about the role claim, it's kinda my fault You see, the claim itself didn't quite add up to the pattern the others role PMs had, making it look fake Sorry :#
  4. W

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - GAME OVER: Town+Independent win [4.6]

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - NIGHT 0 - MAN YOUR BATTLESTATIONS [3-18-1 Someone just double posted :3 And nobody(me) just got their role PM
  5. W

Re: Pokemon : The Dark Rising | Day 3: Crap! And as the sun rose and the Pokemon left their homes, a corpse lay motionless The pokemon rushed over to check it, and then they found it ... It is now day 3
  6. W

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - GAME OVER: Town+Independent win [4.6]

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - SIGNUPS [3-16-12] [3 SLOTS OPEN] I'm soo in :3
  7. W

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

Why would that be so? Pokemon are like pets, so parents would let their kids have it And if they're tame ...
  8. W

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Actually, I don't see any advertising at all ...
  9. W

Re: Pokemon : The Dark Rising | Night 2: Kaboom! UPDATE PENDING
  10. W

Re: Pokemon : The Dark Rising | Night 2: Kaboom! Neonsands Please be active a little more Should you fail to participate in the game (by posting, QT,etc.) in the next phase, you'll be subbed out
  11. W

Re: Pokemon : The Dark Rising | Day 2: D'oh! "He's got to be one of them" "Just look at him, he's yelling for death" Let's just do it already" And many more sentences of this kind were heard, and they all reached a consensus, kill the person, that had, even an alias that screamed his status...
  12. W

What's the Ability of the User Above You?

Re: What Ability would the above user have? Pickpocket
  13. W

Re: Pokemon : The Dark Rising | Day 2: D'oh! And a few minutes early :3 And thus, with no further ado, voting is locked Update is pending
  14. W

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Nope Hates the smurfs
  15. W

This user above died of.....

Dead for not being slapped silly
  16. W

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Nope Has Ghost as favorite type
  17. W

I think they're funny :3 just discovered I have 205 posts in here About more than 3/4 of my postcount
  18. W

Nope, sorry Have you ever heard of smosh?
  19. W

It's just that some places don't allow that because people tend to go overboard I like adamwestlapdog abridged series of OoT
  20. W

Is that allowed? Anyways, good luck with your playthrough :3
Back
Top Bottom