• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

Mafia Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS

Re: Mafia of the Mages- 9-2-12 Day 2: Double Double Toil and Trouble Silencing is usually a Mafia-aligned role which makes it so that the person cannot post the next Day. A post restriction is a restriction placed upon you by your own role. You either must post a certain way, or must post a...
  2. K

Mafia Star Wars Mafia Endgame: Jabba's Palace Wins! [10/2]

Re: Star Wars Mafia Day 2: Uncle Owen? Uncle Owen? [8/30] inb4VeloJello is Fool. Vote: VeloJello.
  3. K

Re: Mafia of the Mages- 8-30-12 NIGHT 0 Role Confirmations Role confirmed.
  4. K

The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

Happy Birthday, Joltik;!! You ready to evolve, yet?
  5. K

Difficulty levels available: Normal, Assist (Easy) or Challenge (Hard)

I'm glad I'm getting both games. I'll play Black 2 first, unlock the Challenge Key, and then start my White 2 on Challenge Mode. Yay. The question is which I'll use as a main game... Oh, wait, I'm probably just going to eventually restart both anyway. But, like everyone else, I wish they...
  6. K

Writing out an RP part where III cries his heart out, I'd imagine. (;
  7. K

Poll: Favorite Evil Team Boss

Giovanni and Ghetsis, for me. They're the most evil and cruel of the villains, in my opinion. They don't try to justify their beliefs to themselves or others; they merely manipulate people for their own gains and to suit their personal agendas.
  8. K

VG Weekly Poll #53 Should Gen VI introduce as many new Pokemon as Gen V did?

I want 351 new Pokemon. MAKE IT A THOUSAND ALREADY.
  9. K

Mafia Philosophy

Fools and Bombs are frequently Independent in the games I've seen around here (their win conditions being to get lynched and to kill off someone else, respectively). Survivor roles are often Independent as well (Yay, I've been one twice on here).
  10. K

THE Toughest Choice

Grass, both in typing and Starters.
  11. K

Lithuania; This feels like saying goodbye without saying goodbye. O.o I don't know you all that well, myself, but you've always seemed nice enough. I'm really not sure the cause of any of what's happened (nor do I wish for that to be recounted), but I'm sure nothing had been meant to you...
  12. K

NO, I DON'T WANT THAT ROLE. MULLIGAN, MULLIGAN I SAY.
  13. K

Belarus.; So, I don't know why, but I have the sudden urge to change my username to...
  14. K

Re: Star Wars Mafia Day 1: A Great Disturbance in the Force [8/29] Vote: Soulmaster Because I feel I must return balance to the force.
  15. K

Re: Star Wars Mafia Night 0: Confirm Roles [8/27] STILL NEED SUBS Confirmatory.
  16. K

Thank you all the same. It's nice to meet you. (:
  17. K

I've been doing pretty well, overall. Some difficulties here and there, but nothing too horrific. (: Thank you, Flonne. (: Or, Bela. Whatever it is I'm to call you, now. XD Thank you very much, NfiNity. ^^
  18. K

No, I don't believe we have. It's nice to meet you, though. And, thank you. :D Indeed I do, Joltik. ^^ How've you been?
  19. K

Why is Gen III so popular all of a sudden?

Purely nostalgia. It's what happened with the first two gens already, and what's going to happen with the fourth and fifth given enough time.
  20. K

Re: Mafia of the Mages- SIGNUPS! 8-21-12 In, to help you along. (:
Back
Top Bottom