• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: clubchloe1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Your personal review

Its been a few days now that its released in NA, NZ, Europe, and Australia, so I figured, why not create a thread about your personal review? This is the place to submit your review! Please, lets not have any flaming about stuff such as: Arguments about whether the game is good or not...
  2. C

Looking for an Arceus, and more Pokemon

I have an White 2 card and my friend code is in my signature. I am looking for an Arceus (I don't care what forme, just please make sure that it is not hacked), a Pokemon with Pokerus (if you have one that you're willing to trade; I don't care if its hacked, I'm not gonna use it, only for the...
  3. C

Whats your favorite Legendary Pokemon?

This poll lets you choose multiple options.
  4. C

Weird beta names of Pokemon

Have you ever looked at the Bulbapedia article that shows the ENGLISH Beta names of Gen I Pokemon? Well, most of these names are weird (in my opinion), like Arbok's is "Nagaasp", like seriously? That sounds like what a Indian Pokemon name would be (not being racist at all, just these beta names...
  5. C

Should the Sequel to Dual Versions be remade?

A random question I came up with: Should the Sequel to Dual version be remade? I want to know people's opinions on this, and by "Dual Versions", I mean: Black and White, Red and Blue, Ruby and Sapphire, Gold and Silver, and Diamond and Pearl, and by Sequel I mean: Yellow, Crystal, Emerald...
  6. C

Poll: Favorite Evil Team Boss

This poll is about the main series games, and not inculding the Anime, or manga.
  7. C

Poll: Favorite Gen and Region

This poll will let you choose multiple options.
Back
Top Bottom