Search results for query: *

1. R

DW Abra, Murkrow, and Tentacool

DW Tentacool/ bold nature DW Abra/ Timid Nature DW Murkrow/ Adamant and Brave Bird This is what I need, preferably all lvl 1. I have any item you could want for trade, or I can try to fufill whatever you need. I can also Pokegen something if you want. But please help me recieve these...
  2. R

DW Male Timid Abra.

The title really says it all. I have a lot to trade and all my Pokemon are legit. I could also Pokegen you any Pokemon in return if that's what you like. Thank you.
  3. R

DW Tropius

I really need to get a DW Tropis by tonight. I'd prefer a female, but I'll take a male since I'm rushing. I have virtually all items and many Pokemon so make a suggestion and I'll try to get what you want.
  4. R

Rate my Sunny Day

Sunny Day- Pokemon Team: Double battle only Leads: Leavanny/ Slaking *Leavanny: Focus Sash X-Scissor, Leaf Blade, Slash, Entrainment(Chlorophyll) *Slaking: Chesto Berry/ Careful Nature Hammar Arm, Sunny Day, Rest, Facade(Traunt) *Ninetails: Fire Gem Fire Blast, Solarbeam, Toxic, Confuse...
  5. R

Female Docile Chikorita

I would REALLY like a female docile Chikorita... I'll trade any item and/ or whatever Pokemon you want(if I have it) if what you want is one of my lvl 100 pokemon it's all yours. It's my favorite grass type after all :-) Also please nickname her "Dani" Freshly hatched would be best!
  6. R

Shelmet?

I need a Shelmet for dex filler so I can register them all. Any Shelmet will do. I have most items and you could make a Pokemon suggestion. Thank you!
  7. R

Zoroark w/ snarl.

I need a Zoroark with the move snarl.
  8. R

Venipede with Spikes

If anyone has or could breed a Venipede or one of his evolutions with the move spikes I would love to trade. I have multiple lvl 100 pokemon to trade
  9. R

Bagon with Dragon Dance

If anyone could breed me a Bagon with the move Dragon Dance I'd be greatly appreciative. I have a few lvl 100 Pokemon I'd trade or you could request something. Thanks for your help.
  10. R

Late to the party?

I've been a dedicated Pokemon fan my whole life and have all the games/ info. I already made a trade on here but I signed up for days ago and am glad to be with "my people". Oh I'm Tyler and I'm 18, see you around!
  11. R

Female Snorunt Egg

If anybody has an egg for a female Snorunt(or could breed a female Snorunt egg) I would like to trade for it. We could discuss what you wanted in return.
  12. R

DW Poliwag egg!

I really want a Poliwag from the Dream World that upon becoming Politoed will have the hidden ability Drizzle. I'd prefer it as an egg but the standard lvl 10 will work otherwise. I have many lvl 100 Pokemon I'd be willing to trade! Please help... PM me
Back
Top Bottom