Search results for query: *

• Users: Xenidal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. X

Does Giovanni remember Mewtwo?

I just re-watched Mewtwo Returns the other day, and in the end Mewtwo erased Giovanni's memory. But I'm wondering if Giovanni has completely forgotten Mewtwo? Two reasons why I don't think that he has: 1. It wasn't indicated whether Mewtwo completely erased all memory of his existence from...
  2. X

Generation I - Is anyone a GameShark expert?

This post applies to the localized Red and Blue versions. Anyway, I've never used GameShark, but I was doing some research into the glitch Pokémon / "Pokégods" and found some GameShark codes that seem a little unusual. So first I looked up the general idea behind GameShark codes (since I have...
  3. X

What is Slowpoke?

I've been thinking about this off and on for years, ever since Generation I. Just what is Slowpoke... like, what real-world animal does he represent? I was thinking either: - hermit crab - since Slowbro is the "hermit crab" Pokémon, having a shell on the tail... and the fact that they both...
  4. X

De-evolution, who wants to see it?

We've seen De-evolution Spray in the card game (along with a few attacks which cause de-evolution), it was in some of the manga, and it is even mentioned in the game canon in Slowbro's Pokédex entry. Who wants to see it in-game? Personally I do... one of the main things I hate about...
  5. X

Interna battery life of Generation I...

I've been hearing a lot about people losing their Generation I save files due to the game's internal battery dieing... I was wondering, is that common? None of my Generation I games have deleted themselves yet (yeah, my Generation II games have, but I figure that's because of the clock...
  6. X

Fixing the plot holes

This thread is not meant to be entirely serious, but it is meant to explain the timeline in a way that clears up the plot holes. Any plotholes can be discussed... I'll start it off with Ash's age. Ash's age: The contradiction - Ash was 10 when he started his journey and 10 when he left for...
  7. X

New forum suggestion

In "The Creative Corner" there should be an additional forum for "Other works", assuming that there's enough demand for it. There's a section for writing / fanfics, a section for art / fan art, and a section for music / video, and a section for recipes... there are other works that we may want...
  8. X

Which of these names best fits?

In my story, the villain is from an ancient civilization which is based on ancient Egypt. His name is "Dannyjenn" (named after myself), which isn't too inappropriate considering all of the characters have crazy names. However, I was wondering if it would be better to write the name as if it...
  9. X

Problem with posting a reply...

When I type a reply and press submit, a message comes up that says "Are you sure you want to leave this page?". And then the page goes extremely slowly, to the point that I have to close out the browser and open it up again before it'll let me back to the forums. The thing I was trying to post...
  10. X

Server problems?

Sometimes when I try to come here it says that my browser can't connect to the server. It's not my internet connection... everyting else works except bulbagarden.net (with the exception of Bulbapedia, which does work). I was wondering if anyone else has these problems? It has been happening...
  11. X

Would anyone be intersted in this...?

I haven't decided yet, but I might make a Pokémon fan game for PC (my own code, not a ROM hack). Here are the details: - Generation I remake using graphics mostly from the Generation I games and a battle engine similar to (but not exactly like) Generation I's. - Many of the old rumours will be...
  12. X

A few questions

- Is there any way to Reply without using the Quick Reply (so like, you end up on a separate page with all the tools and stuff that you'd find as if you were starting a new topic)? Whenever I click Reply it just puts the cursor in the Quick Reply box. Is it supposed to do that or is it not...
  13. X

Have an option to turn off automatic links

When you type certain words it automatically turns them into links. There should be a way to disable this feature. Sometimes it's nice, but other times it's just annoying. For example, this post: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f313/evolution-129400/#post3886061 Everyone knows what a Slowpoke /...
  14. X

Alakazam invasion

So the topic about Pokémon driving cars reminded me of this idea that I had a while ago... I think in the Pokémon world it would be extremely likely for the Alakazam to overthrow humans and take over the world. The Alakazam are extremely smart, with IQs so high that we wouldn't even be able...
  15. X

Have HMs become obsolete?

Previous to Generation V, the advantage of an HM over a TM was that it could be used multiple times. This all changed in Generation V when TMs could also be used indefinitely. Also, their use outside of battle has been lessened by a lot. In order to complete the game, Surf is the only one...
  16. X

Pikachu pre-evolution and gender differences...

Does anyone else feel that Pikachu should not have ever been given a pre-evolution or gender differences in the games, as it contradicts the anime? Like, in one episode in the first season they showed a Pikachu nest and there were absolutely no Pichus at all. If Pikachu offspring are always...
  17. X

Do you ever make a move just to be funny?

So in multiplayer games (I'm talking about against friends... not against random people, lol), do you ever make a seemingly pointless move just to be funny? It could be for no reason (even if it puts you at a disadvantage)... for example, once I had my Arceus attack my own Samurott. Or it...
  18. X

Ash's age

We all know that despite what the anime says, there is no way Ash is 10. What are your thoughts on Ash's age? I'm thinking he's around 16. He was 10 years, 10 months, and 10 days when he started. In Battle of the Badge it was stated that it was about a year later (this was only in the dub...
  19. X

Looking for non-Generation V starters...

Does anyone have any non-Generation V starters or starter eggs (any would do, but I especially need Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Totodile, Torchick, or Mudkip)? I'd be willing to trade a Generation V starter egg or a throw-away Pokémon for it (or ask me for a different one and I'll let you...
  20. X

April Fools Pokémon

I came across this in my old Pokémon stuff I printed - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/dannyjenn/luigi-1.jpg Also, I found the scan of the Yoshi online - http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh315/TigerC10/forumpics/Pokemon-YoshiExpertGamer57-April.png I figured I'd post these... I...
Back
Top Bottom