Search results for query: *

1. B

EVERYONE: The True Story: Pokemon (Comedy)

Ever wondered what happens in the Pokemon world outside the games and anime? Here is where you will learn.... I'll add a new chapter each Friday. Chapter 1: Professors Each trainer starts their journey with a stater Pokemon. As you know, they have a choice of three depending on the...
  2. B

Black Kyurem's Avatar Shop

Welcome to my art shop! Here you can request avatars! Examples (Rayquaza and Black Kyurem were drawn by Xous54 on DeviantART, I however, added backgrounds and effects. You must have Xous54's permission to use his art before using avatars with his art)...
  3. B

Link Names?

I can't figure out how users have links without the big long http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=346 stuff. I see people posting words like "here", and when you click on the word, it acts like a link. The only way I now how to do links is with the "link" option that...
  4. B

Pokemon Claim Thread?

I've been searching for a while, and the only "Pokemon Claim Threads" I can find have all been closed. Is there one I still haven't found? Or should a new one be made? Please help!:uhoh:
  5. B

Epic TCG Pulls

Have you ever opened a Pokemon TCG pack, and pulled something so awesome, you wish you could tell everyone about it? Or you thought it was the best addition to your collection? If so, you've come to the right place to share your stories! Here are mine: -Since Black & White, the first time I...
Back
Top Bottom