Search results for query: *

1. M

The lost Xtransceiver...

I have called Yancy in all the locations about 60 times. I rode the ferris wheel with her, and I've had the call that was voice-only and the call where she was in her work clothes. What do I do now? She doesn't show up in Nimbasa to trade with me.. :/ Please help me. Thank you.
  2. M

Glitches and Hacks Discussion Thread

I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but it's the closest forum I could find. This is copypasted from another forum because I'm just too lazy to retype it all! I'm just wanting to edit a Pokemon Platinum ROM, so here's what I'm asking: So all I want to do is just to edit a Pokemon...
  3. M

Do you remember this show?

Xiaolin Showdown. This show came on cartoon network for awhile a few years ago. I really liked this show, and I think it being canceled was stupid. :/
  4. M

What characters do you hope make an appearance in Best Wishes: Season 2?

Dawn is back right now!!! :D I would have mentioned Dawn if she wasn't already in the show right now.
  5. M

Do you like Cilan's tasting time?

I just think it's really annoying that no matter what they are doing, Cilan will pop up and be like "Well, it just so happens that I'm also a _________ connoisseur!!!"
  6. M

What characters do you hope make an appearance in Best Wishes: Season 2?

As to me, I hope that Gary Oak comes to Unova. As well as Butch and Cassidy of Team Rocket. I hope they meet up with Misty, travel with her for a few episodes, and leave her, haha. Who else would you like to appear, and why? I really hope that Butch and Cassidy show up and show James, Jessie...
  7. M

Misty making a return?

I'm glad Dawn made an appearance, and with the mention and flashback of Brock in one of the newest episodes, I hope he'll make an appearance as well. I don't dislike Misty, but she's definitely not my favourite of Ash's traveling companions.
  8. M

Satoshi to have a new rival

I like Trip as a rival. I really don't see why lots of people can't stand him. Ash's new rival should be kind of... I have no clue. I suppose we'll find out soon enough.
  9. M

Wild Pokemaniac Appeared!

Welcome!!^^ Have fun!
  10. M

hi

Hey, welcome! Follow the rules and have fun with your fellow Pokémon fanatics! :D
  11. M

Bui! New member here!

Woo! Welcome to BMGF!!! :D
  12. M

Gravity Falls

I've only seen a few episodes, but from what I've seen, I love it!!!
  13. M

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Pokemon BW2 trading and Dream World? I read somewhere that there was a new Dream World area that had Unova pokemon like Druddigon... I thought it was Icy Cave, but I haven't found any Unova pokemon there... Is that a rumour, or is it confirmed somewhere!? Also, will you be able to trade...
  14. M

Do you have a 3DS already ?

I have a red one, and it's awesome. I cannot wait for a 3D Pokemon main series game.
  15. M

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? I know! xD It's just that I saw a lot of people questioning, saying things like "Oh I hope it's real."
  16. M

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? Hello people. Did you not look at the YT user that uploaded that video? It's "PokemonCoJp". I'm pretty sure this video is real.
  17. M

Nintendo Direct announces new 3DS apps: New B2W2 trailer also revealed

I don't care about the price, I will buy both of these if release in NA.
  18. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye
  19. M

Character Discussion Thread

Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread I like the designs of all the characters, but they are getting a lot of hate. :3 I especially like the player characters and the rival. I love the female's design, and the only thing I don't like about the male is the wetsuit thing he is wearing...
Back
Top Bottom