Search results for query: *

• Users: mijuwott
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

The lost Xtransceiver...

I have called Yancy in all the locations about 60 times. I rode the ferris wheel with her, and I've had the call that was voice-only and the call where she was in her work clothes. What do I do now? She doesn't show up in Nimbasa to trade with me.. :/ Please help me. Thank you.
  2. M

Do you remember this show?

Xiaolin Showdown. This show came on cartoon network for awhile a few years ago. I really liked this show, and I think it being canceled was stupid. :/
  3. M

What characters do you hope make an appearance in Best Wishes: Season 2?

As to me, I hope that Gary Oak comes to Unova. As well as Butch and Cassidy of Team Rocket. I hope they meet up with Misty, travel with her for a few episodes, and leave her, haha. Who else would you like to appear, and why? I really hope that Butch and Cassidy show up and show James, Jessie...
  4. M

Female DW Eevee and/or Snarl Zoroark

I know the female DW Eevees were only in Japan, but if any of you have one, I really really want one. Also, I'd like a Snarl Zoroark. If anyone has either of these, please reply with what you want in return. Thank you for looking. :) I know I posted this yesterday, but I deleted it because I...
  5. M

2012 Pokemon Distribution Events

Does anyone believe that the Carlita's Hydreigon and Juanita's Golurk events will ever be released outside of Japan? I hope so, but it seems a bit late now. Also Japan gets lots of Pokemon released at different places all over! The world outside of Japan needs more events!
  6. M

My thread was moved, and now I can't find it!

I made a thread in the Bulbagarden Buy & Sell section, trying to sell some Pokemon cards, but now, I cannot find it. It says it was moved, but I don't know where it is. Will the person who moved it, or someone who knows please tell me where it is? Thanks! :D
  7. M

Name that episode!

At the moment, I am searching for the only original series episode that I can remember from my early childhood. I think it took place in Kanto. It involved a Gym catching on fire and a Gym Leader's Gloom being stuck in the gym, and Ash goes in to rescue the Gloom. Do any of you know which...
  8. M

It's Poffin time!

Whether spicy or sweet, every type of poffin is loved by some Pokemon in Sinnoh. I was wondering if any of you have thought about making your own types of Poffin, and how you would do that? Would it be more of a macaron or a muffin? What are your thoughts?
  9. M

What do you want the anime to have accomplished before the BW Era ends?

Like what kinds of things do you want to see in the anime that aren't there now, or what do you want some of the main characters to accomplish? Personally, I'd like to see Ash become a bit more mature and less naïve (Yeah, right.). Or Iris becoming a Dragon Master before she leaves the show...
  10. M

New User, Mijuwott.

If you didn't realize, my username is a combination of my favourite Pokémon's Japanese and English names, Mijumaru and Oshawott. I have already familiarized myself to the Bulbagarden Forum's rules, and will abide by said rules. Pokémon is one of my best interests and I plan to be very active...
Back
Top Bottom