Search results for query: *

1. S

*~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

Chiplet; My White FC is in my signature. =) Arrange a time, or whenever one of us sees the other is online? Oh, and by the way, is it alright if the Poliwag is nicknamed (Gerry)? It's an untouched Lv1, with 31 IVs in SpA.
  2. S

Looking for a few events

Hello. =) What does EV'd shinies mean? Also, are the other shinies (barring the flawless ones) legit?
  3. S

Chiplet; Seeing as the Poliwag is a bit rare, how about it plus 3 of the candies? But I'll give in for four if you insist. =)
  4. S

Chiplet; Hello. =) Could I please get a Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip? I can give you a DWF Poliwag in return, plus however many rare candies you think is a reasonable trade.
  5. S

DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Houndour, Taillow), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

Re: DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, more), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Ite archer; Could I give you a PP Max for any one of the female Eevees?
  6. S

Mohawks Trade Block

Awesome. (Y)
  7. S

Mohawks Trade Block

RNG is a way of creating a Pokemon with specific stats, or for getting shiny Pokemon, if I remember correctly (don't do it myself, but heard of it). And by RS and OS, I think he means that the IV guy at the Battle Subway gave his Pokemon a Relatively Superior (RS) rating or Outstanding (OS)...
  8. S

A Pokemon Starting With...

Oshawott.
  9. S

The Dont Needs lol

Are you free now?
  10. S

The Dont Needs lol

Is today at 10 a.m. your time fine?
  11. S

The Dont Needs lol

I'd like the DW Dratini, please. I can give you a shiny Dugtrio.
  12. S

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1992. =) Been playing since LeafGreen came out, and have had on-again-off-again obsessions with Pokemon since.
  13. S

Offering Timid Eevees, 31 IVs in SpA, SpD and Spe.

Ash is still for trade! =D Thank you so much, I've been looking for the DW Eevee for AGES! Still nicknamed Ash, right?
  14. S

It's yours, thank you! Would you like the S in Snoopy capitalized? I see you're online. I can be in the wi-fi room in around 15 minutes, if you'd like.
  15. S

All these Eevees are Timid-natured males, and were bred for the purpose of evolving into Jolteon at some point (but that's up to you): Finnick - 6 / 0 / 7 / 31 / 31 / 31 AB - 22 / 15,16 / 11 / 31 / 31 / 31 James - 13 / 27 / 18 / 31 / 31 / 31 - Reserved for Radiuh Jed - 18 / 15,16 / 11 / 31 /...
  16. S

Wanting These DW Females. Plus others.

I can give you the Aerodactyl and Kangaskhan. Do you have a female DW Eevee, by any chance?
Back
Top Bottom