• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Every Breaking Wave

Pokemon Refresh Glitch?

I was going through my team on Pokemon Refresh after a battle to clean them/increase their happiness. When I got to my Grubbin, it was facing the wrong way and much smaller than usual. I can pet it, but this does nothing. There is no option to feed it Beans, switch Pokemon, or exit the feature...
  2. Every Breaking Wave

GEN VI: Shiny Espeon please!

Hi, I'm looking for a shiny Espeon, which is my favourite Eeveelution. Offering a shiny Umbreon in return!
  3. Every Breaking Wave

GEN VI: Ocean Vivillon requested

I'm looking to complete my set of Vivillon patterns for the Dex, and the last one I need is the Ocean pattern. I have extras of the Polar, Garden, and Elegant patterns I can trade, or something like a Spring Sawsbuck, Adamant Moxie Heracross... It would be much appreciated.
  4. Every Breaking Wave

Rules Serious Business FAQ and Rules

Serious Business? What is this forum for? Serious Business is fairly self-explanatory. It is for discussion of science (including the humanities), international news, and sports. 1. Science: Ask any science question you have, discuss any scientific discovery, new or old, and discuss new...
  5. Every Breaking Wave

The Lost Ones

Since I began Final Challenge back in 2007, I've had this idea in my mind for an eventual sequel. The plot, characters, and even the title have been stuck in my mind since the very beginning. I figure it's about time I actually got the story out there. Now since this is the sequel, if you...
  6. Every Breaking Wave

The G8/G20 thread

So as we all know, the G20 and G8 summits are being held in Ontario, Canada. Here's the discussion thread; I'll lead off via reporting some security concerns. Man arrested for possession of explosives Home raided in Forest Hill
  7. Every Breaking Wave

Cure for Ebola discovered?

Source
  8. Every Breaking Wave

Idea: Gender Specific Moves

Apologies if a similar thread has already been created; I looked around briefly but did not find one. Anyways, my idea can pretty much be summed up via the title of the thread. We have gender specific evolutions, so why not add in some gender-specific moves? I'm not saying to make it a big...
  9. Every Breaking Wave

I AM ONE OF THE FOUR ROCKET BROTHERS!

...Where are the other three???? Brothers! To me! ;_;
  10. Every Breaking Wave

National Security Levels Rising

Not a mod topic per say, but I got this in an email and couldn't resist sharing it here since it's kinda Soap Box-related but not really acceptable for the actual forum. I should note: it is not politically correct in the least, but it gave me a chuckle or two: Hope you enjoyed that as much...
  11. Every Breaking Wave

Argentina re-lays claim to Falklands

From the BBC.
  12. Every Breaking Wave

"Toronto 18" member gets 12 years

From the CBC. "Toronto 18" mastermind gets life sentence
  13. Every Breaking Wave

Man who shot Pope John Paul released

From Reuters.
Back
Top Bottom