Search results for query: *

• Users: RuBoo
  • Order by date
  1. RuBoo

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon That's it? Yeah, that's fine. Friend Code's on my profile, name's the same.
  2. RuBoo

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Alright, then. That'd be... Chikorita Totodile Turtwig Piplup Snivy Tepig Oshawott HA if possible, plus maybe: HA Charmander HA Squirtle HA Mudkip HA Chimchar HA Chespin HA Fennekin HA Froakie All female. How much would that be, would...
  3. RuBoo

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon I'm looking for Starters I don't have females of. I have HA Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, HA Treecko, HA Torchic, Mudkip, Chimchar, Fennekin, and Froakie, and I started with Chespin in my Y (I'm eventually going to breed her, you see)...
  4. RuBoo

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon ...Did you even read the first post? The second to last thing listed is: That is what I am referring to. I have more PP Max than I'll ever need, and I want some female Starters (Snivy in particular).
  5. RuBoo

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Umm... What do those numbers mean? The Item Value numbers?
  6. RuBoo

GEN VI: LF F Starters and F Tyrunt

Thanks for that, much appreciated. I'll get back to you when I am able to connect with my 3DS.
  7. RuBoo

5026-4564-9758
  8. RuBoo

Sure. But I've only got Fennekin and Charmander.
  9. RuBoo

Doesn't particularly matter, either's fine with me.
  10. RuBoo

I have female Fennekin and female Charmander for Starter trading, and an Amaura lined up for the Tyrunt, none IV bred or with Egg moves. I can also breed Mudkip, Chimchar, and Froakie. Currently at one Fennekin and two Charmander. Reposting because I apparently forgot to subscribe to the...
  11. RuBoo

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Where. Is. My. Lugia. Skin. GIVE IT BACK!!! Or you will have a VERY ANGRY GHOST to deal with!
  12. RuBoo

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? Fennekin. Without a doubt. Need you ask why? Pray tell, what, exactly, is wrong with that?
  13. RuBoo

The Alternate Elements of Harmony

...Right, well, guess there's our two pegasi. Which leaves just one unicorn and two earth ponies... I suppose I probably should have asked for a sample in the form of "[character] is drawn to a magical force, and sets off to find it." or some such, as I demonstrated. Though, since Blue Breeze is...
  14. RuBoo

The Alternate Elements of Harmony

The Elements of Harmony. Six magical artifacts whose power is granted only to those select few who meet very particular requirements. Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty, and Magic. But are six little ponies really enough to protect all of Equestria? From deep within the Everfree...
  15. RuBoo

Under the Harvest Moon (Non-Pokemon MLP RP)

...Still no one? Is this RP ever going to start? It'll probably take a bit of thinking on my part, but should I make another character? It might catch the interest of a few more...
  16. RuBoo

COMPLETE: Nightmare Rising (MLP, Minor Shipping)

Luna was walking around the forest near the castle. She knew it was a dangerous place, especially at this time, but she couldn't wake Lance, captain of the royal guard, just to go for a walk. Especially not this late. Besides, she felt she needed some time alone, some time to think. And night...
  17. RuBoo

MLP: Perquisition is Magic (Mission 0)

Kitsune jokingly holds up his sword, knowing that it would not help if one were to use it to pick a lock.
  18. RuBoo

Kitsune, not being of great physical strength, uses his telekinesis to help move the crate.
  19. RuBoo

"Right." Kitsune said, moving to the left side of the room.
  20. RuBoo

Kitsune is holding his newly-acquired blade at his side with his telekinesis, ready to slash if he feels threatened.
Back
Top Bottom