Search results for query: *

• Users: RuBoo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RuBoo

GEN VI: LF F Starters and F Tyrunt

I have female Fennekin and female Charmander for Starter trading, and an Amaura lined up for the Tyrunt, none IV bred or with Egg moves. I can also breed Mudkip, Chimchar, and Froakie. Currently at one Fennekin and two Charmander. Reposting because I apparently forgot to subscribe to the...
  2. RuBoo

The Alternate Elements of Harmony

The Elements of Harmony. Six magical artifacts whose power is granted only to those select few who meet very particular requirements. Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty, and Magic. But are six little ponies really enough to protect all of Equestria? From deep within the Everfree...
  3. RuBoo

COMPLETE: Nightmare Rising (MLP, Minor Shipping)

Luna was walking around the forest near the castle. She knew it was a dangerous place, especially at this time, but she couldn't wake Lance, captain of the royal guard, just to go for a walk. Especially not this late. Besides, she felt she needed some time alone, some time to think. And night...
  4. RuBoo

Twister Snivy

I never got the Snivy offered in the previous thread, so if anyone has a Snivy with Twister, please trade with me. I can breed Zorua and Snivy, and I already have ten male Zorua (moves Scratch and Leer) and eight male Snivy (moves Tackle and Pursuit) that I can trade.
  5. RuBoo

TCG Game on the Forums?

Is it OK to play the Pokemon TCG via the forums? Because the rules don't seem to say anything about it, and I'm curious, since no one nearby wants to play.
  6. RuBoo

Favorite Gym Leaders?

Who is your favorite Gym Leader from each region? For me, it's either Blaine or Erika, Jasmine, Flannery, Volkner, and Brycen.
  7. RuBoo

What's Your Favorite Punctuation Mark?

8. RuBoo

Deck Question

I recently created a deck specifically created for the Modified format, and I am curious as to how good it is. Nobody I live with plays the TCG (most of them don't even play the games), but I still want to know. The cards in my deck are: 2x Cyndaquil (HeartGold & SoulSilver 61) 1x Cyndaquil...
  9. RuBoo

Feebas Evolution

I need help evolving my Feebas. Also, I want a Snivy with Twister, which, if used to evolve my Feebas, must be male for breeding purposes, but otherwise I prefer female.
  10. RuBoo

Pokemon Black and White

Because I didn't know what to name it. "Late again, huh?" Cheren asked, standing in the middle of the room. "Looks like it…" said Kitsune, relaxing on his bed. "She's always late." Cheren said. "Why do we even tell her when she's supposed to be here?" "No clue…" Kitsune replied. He paused...
Back
Top Bottom