Search results for query: *

1. Z

Your "What the....?" moments!

catching groudon using a single pokeball after wasting 50 ultra balls back in Pokemon Ruby...
  2. Z

When and where did your journey start?

Well... maybe the title said it all... But I'm just curious, how old are you when you start to play the very first Pokemon game you ever played and what version is it? Me, I start when I was 9 years old and the very first Pokemon game I played was the Ruby version... Through, that GBA and...
  3. Z

What do you do with all those Pokemon?

I train some of them while the rest, they stay in my PC like forever
  4. Z

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

15. I was born in 1999.
  5. Z

What do you miss most about the older games?

The tricks you can do in your bike and looking for Pokemon while diving in R\S\E.
  6. Z

Favorite and Least Favorite Gym Leaders?

favorite Gen I:blaine-i love those quiz!:D Gen II:jasmine-hmm...don't know the reason either.maybe because of her,my quilava evolved. Gen III:winona-she strong and challenging to battle. Gen IV:fantina-i like when she say french words. least favorite Gen I:misty-water pulse kill my...
  7. Z

Which trainer class do you wanna be?

an ace trainer or maybe a collector
  8. Z

Favorite Gym Leaders?

Kanto-Blaine Johto-Jasmine Hoenn-Winona,Tate & Liza Sinnoh-Candice Unova-Cilan
  9. Z

How Old Were You?

3.my brother said that we watch pokemon anime last 2002.but if your asking about game,i was 9 when i started to play ruby.
  10. Z

If you could open a gym,how it would be?

i use fire.for the puzzle,rotating doors with 8 trainers will do(just like winona but a little longer). TM given-TM 50(overheat) badge given-lava badge pokemon's charizard(main) luxray(for water user) blaziken houndoom magmar Quotes before battle-"you arrived already?most trainers...
  11. Z

Favorite Pokemon Cry?

luxray and charizard.
  12. Z

Who are the best pokemon in your team?

ruby-blaziken. sapphire-kyogre. emerald-charizard(traded from firered) firered-raichu leafgreen-blastoise diamond-luxray pearl-palkia platinum-gardevoir heartgold-quilava. not playing heartgold anymore.
  13. Z

What kind of a trainer are you?

i like fire type.followed by electric then flying. i always pick the foe weakness.level is not enough to win.but i always raise my pokemon's level,mastering attacks and giving them calcium,iron,etc.to raise base stat. well...i dont use legendaries(even i am catching them).they just ruining...
  14. Z

What was your first generation?

generation III.first played game is ruby.then fire red.
  15. Z

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

fav:charmander.cause he can learn dragon type attack when he became a charizard. least fav:chikorita.do i need to explain?
  16. Z

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

i got a shiny pikachu in emerald.he is a shiny raichu now.a shiny jigglypuff in sapphire,a shiny tailow in ruby and the red gyarados every one was talking about in crystal.
  17. Z

If you hatched a Shiny Eevee...

flareon.i love fire types!
  18. Z

Contest Who's your favorite Rival?

barry.battle him every week in fight area is fun!
  19. Z

Your "YES!" moments

when i catch palkia using a pokeball.
  20. Z

Pokemon special:Specialshipping

i want to asks a small question for all specialshippers. what is your favorite specialshipping hint?:-)
Back
Top Bottom