Search results for query: *

1. I

Favourite Shape?

Self-explanatory. My favorite is spheres.
  2. I

I'm back!

Hello everyone, missed me? Sorry, couldn't find the right board to post this thread in. So, I was having alot of fun on another forum which is a Mario related forum. So today I got banned from that forum for flamming several users and immaturity on my part. I feel so gloom right now. But I...
  3. I

What nature is the above person?

It's simple, all you have to do is guess what is the above user's nature. Player 1: Bashful Player 2: Quirky Player 3: Sassy Note: The above is just a example! :banana::banana::banana::banana: BEGIN!:drool::kawaii::banghead::banana::-D
  4. I

Mario Tennis Version: What type is the above user?

It's a simple game! Just guess what type is the above user! But types from Mario Tennis, nothing to do with pokemon, like this. FOR THOSE WHO DON'T PLAY MARIO TENNIS! The types are: Player 1: Tricky Player 2: Technique Player 3: Power Player 4: Speed Player 5: All-Around Player 6...
  5. I

Can Ghost pokemon eat?

In many cartoons, you see food going through ghosts' bodies and then coming out. In that case, would Ghost pokemon be able to eat? If not, what do they do to survive?
  6. I

Count until a female posts

I got this game from another forum, I thought it was fun so I decided to bring it here. :flinch: So, here it is, if you're a male, keep counting, if you're a female, post something random and the males must count again.
  7. I

Move combination game

This game is simple! You tell one of the pokemon from your games use a move, then you tell another one to use another move that can combine with it! For example: ---- use Shadow Ball! ----- use DragonBreath! EDIT: I'm getting a headache from creating this, just lock this.
  8. I

What do you hear in a Pokemon's cry?

Post whatever you hear in a pokemon's cry, for example: Jigglypuff: A chipmunked Ditto Ditto: DBZ sound effect Poliwag: Copycat Shroomish: Constipated cat
  9. I

Spheal Story

This is my first RPG so be nice. Note: You play as a pokemon in this game, accesories are allowed, shinies are also allowed, but no fakemons. Plot: On a day, the fabulous treasure of the lake trio was stolen by a big bad orange dragon-lizard, otherwise known as Charizard. However, the lake...
  10. I

Hi! I'm new here!

I'm a 13 year old Pokemaniac, I love Ice and Ghost pokemon, I dislike Fire pokemon, but I picked Typhlosion as my starter in my Crystal game for a unknown reason. I have a fakemon, it's called "IceShadow", just like my username. It's a spherical ghost (similiar to Boo from Mario) wearing a...
  11. I

Role-Playing thread help

I wanna make a Role-playing thread in the Role-playing section, but I'm not sure how to make one, can someone give me any help as possible? The RPG i'm trying to make is Spheal Story (It's like a Paper Mario spoof)
  12. I

Who is your favorite Steel pokemon?

Who's your favorite Steel pokemon? Mine would be Magnezone. Note: Sorry if somebody has already discussed this...
Back
Top Bottom