• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Czechmate
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Czechmate

The Dodgy Creepypasta Corner

Er... So yeah. This thread will cover my er, edited creepypasta sprites for Pokemon... You are free to give me any suggestions/criticisms, etc. Please also give me a Pokemon to work on next. Without further ado, I present to you my first five makings! Hope you like 'em!
  2. Czechmate

Two people killed in Empire State Building shooting

Article from Toronto Star: Link
  3. Czechmate

The Transformation Tales

Zant; AmeKren; Plumbum; Blathers; Nekat; The start up has started! Plot review: As Minami and her crew were sailing to a Academy called The Royal Garden Academy... But in the midst of fog... The ship's compass goes crazy and they end up on a uncharted island. The island they are on is a...
  4. Czechmate

The Transformation Tales (Sign Ups ALWAYS Open!)

Plot: As Minami and her crew were sailing to a Academy called The Royal Garden Academy... But in the midst of fog... The ship's compass goes crazy and they end up on a uncharted island. The island they are on is a large deserted, barren island in the middle of an archipelago south of Unova. It...
  5. Czechmate

LF Power Items

Hello everyone! I'm looking for power items so if anyone of you guys have a spare and will be willing to trade it, will you please trade it to me? I have a ton of breeded pokemon for your needs.
  6. Czechmate

Evovlution trade back; Scizor and Magmortar

Hello everyone! Right now I'm in need of a Scizor and a Magmortar for trade back, can anyone help me?
  7. Czechmate

Rate the Post Above You

(I searched pretty well, but I didn't find anything similar to the post, (I may have missed a post) and if I did, please feel free to delete this thread.) So anyways, the point of this thread is to rate the post above you, with a scale from 0 to 10. It can be rate for just about anything...
  8. Czechmate

Wanted : Evolution stones and DeepSeaScale and Pokemon infected with Pokerus!

Hello everyone! Does anyone happen to have a few extra stones laying around, or a DeepSeaScale that you can trade? Or Pokemon that are infected with Pokerus? I can offer many Lv.1 Pokemon in return! (But they aren't IV bred or EV trained) Like Eevees and Beldums and Skarmories and Hoenn...
  9. Czechmate

コジロウ and ミズゴロウ's breeding and trading station!

Special thanks goes to Caprizant for making this awesome banner for us! ☆Update!!!☆ Added to list of RNG'd shinies and such. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, and welcome! First... -☆The Golden Rules! (Follow...
  10. Czechmate

Looking for a Cyndaquil, Quilava or a Typhlosion!

So I'm looking for any of the three, I don't care if it's a level 1, 50, whatever. Gender, I really don't care much about it. Please just make it a LEGIT one. I am willing to offer a Groudon, Rayquaza, or Kyogre. All of the three Legendaries are LEGIT from my Emerald. Rayquaza: Lv. 76...
  11. Czechmate

Celadon City Art shop (Revamped, formerly Lickies Galore)

Hello everyone! We are here to help you make lickies, avatars, recolours of sprites, outlines of sprites, and many more, come take a look! And by we, I mean ミズゴロウ and I (コジロウ) [CENTER]Rules: (Please read!) The forms and examples of what we can do will be posted by ミズゴロウ right after this...
  12. Czechmate

Fanart Q's

For fanart, can you post something you drew with chalk? If anyone knows, can they please tell me? Thanks!
  13. Czechmate

Shouldn't there be a Pokemon GREY?

Really, i mean, there was Emerald, so why not Gray?
  14. Czechmate

PalletShipping

Who really thinks that Ash and Gary like each other? :P
  15. Czechmate

Hey!

HI! i totally love pokemon! gonna look around the forums :)
Back
Top Bottom