Search results for query: *

1. The Shiny Encounters Thread

During the scripted event where you learn how to sneak up on pokemon from your rival in oras I got a shiny poochyena. Hella happy about it, because not only is it shiny but it has a special move--ice fang!!!
  2. Sneaking on the DexNav!

Hopefully theres not a thread for this already! Here's a thread to discuss the new sneak function in ORAS. I actually have a bit of a question, what does it mean when you get all red exclamation marks? Like red exclamation marks on every part of the dexnav notification, even in the middle...
  3. Simple Questions, Simple Answers: Pokemon Collecting Edition

Looking for Dragonite Cuddle Pillow Plush from the late 90s early 00s! I bought one of these off eBay forever ago after learning it existed, kept it for a few years, and stupidly sold it to make a little money for god knows what at the time :dumb::ohdear: i havent seen it on ebay since! Anyone...
  4. Carly's Pokes~

love the collection!!! wish I had as much dragonite stuff as you have mega charizard stuff. notice you're a hockey fan too, god bless.
  5. Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Not being able to catch a shiny Oddish in Pokemon Fire Red because it was in the goddamn Safari Zone and ran away. : l
  6. Anyone watching the Stanley Cup playoffs?

Haha hoping for last years run would get you the cup again, that'd be nuts. I'm hoping that the Blackhawks or Devils make it to the semi-finals at least. We'll have to see though. That coyotes game was rigged I swear. Hmph. If it comes up to be Boston and Vancouver again though, I'm sure...
  7. Photos of Pokemon Center NYC

Does anyone perhaps have pictures of the old pokemon center? I'm nostalgic and have only seen like 10 pictures at most of the old one. Its kind of a shame :\
  8. Bring Pokemon Back to the 'States!

They should have three stores in the U.S. and one to two in Canada. I think that would be pretty balanced out. I do understand what you guys are saying about the demand though. I guess if there were more kiosks with workers and more merch, not just the vending machines, I would be cool with...
  9. Anyone watching the Stanley Cup playoffs?

The Panthers have a special place in my heart because they have most of the Hawk's cup winning team. It would be kind of ironic to see them finish real well or get the cup. I'd be super sad, but happy for them too. I will be rooting against them tomorrow though :\
  10. Obsolete: "When in Japan..." Tips for travelers to Japan

Has anyone gone to Japan and taken note of their budget/how much they spent? I've been wanting to go to Japan since my middle school days but it was always out of the question with my parents. Since I'm in college now, and will be a doctor in a couple years, I was thinking of making a trip to...
  11. Did Pokémon change your life?

If anything it'd probably be better if I had never got into it, I mean I've been blowing money on everything from plushes to cards to videogames since I was seven. I love Pokemon but I'd probably be better if it didn't exist---and several thousand dollars richer...thats very important to a...
  12. Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

I love GAGA! I was fortunate enough to catch her at Lollapalooza back in 2010. I'll never regret paying 180 dollars to be front row right up against the dividers.
  13. Which do you like more? Pokemon or Digimon?

Pokemon all the way. I'm one of those people who is very loyal, so when I chose to play and envelop myself in the world of Pokemon when I was six I made a pact. I never strayed the way of Digimon even when my classmates were going in that direction. I have not seen a single episode. I'm sure...
  14. What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

Oh boy DN Angel 12...or 13? Waaay back in like...2007 or something.
  15. Anyone watching the Stanley Cup playoffs?

I'm a Blackhawks fan watching their first game of the series against the Coyotes. Gettin a little frustrated. I'm also a Devils fan and waiting for their series to begin tomorrow. if you're not a hockey fan what other sports do you like? I was fortunate to have my football team win it all this...
  16. Bring Pokemon Back to the 'States!

Sorry for double posting...I forgot I could edit >_< But I've been to the Nintendo store several times and don't get me wrong, its a great store. But the thing is the bottom floor isn't as exactly as dedicated as people make it out to be to Pokemon. Though they have a pretty large expansion of...
  17. Should gyms/gym leaders' difficulty be increased?

I think they should base the levels of the pokemon gym leaders have on the levels of the pokemon you have in your party at the time. No matter how hard you train, you should always be like one level or so below the gym leaders pokemon. So if you have a level 50 Wartortle, the gym leader's...
  18. Shinies, Events, Flawless Shinies

I want a shiny Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite crazy bad. Is there any way you could get me one? message me if so.
  19. The Shiny Encounters Thread

I got a shiny Swinub in pokemon pearl I think, at random. Its now a Mamoswine and I think I traded it to Heart Gold so I could use it in the game. I love that pokemon. It wasn't the first shiny I encountered however. The first shiny I encountered ever was in the goddamn SAFARI ZONE! It was in...
  20. Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Misty as my girlfriend. I've always liked her attitude.
Back
Top Bottom