Search results for query: *

1. C

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Do we have any news on HM's yet? I'm sure I read somewhere that the amount of HM's were being kept to a minimum? I don't want a HM slave :(
  2. C

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Has '70' actually been confirmed yet? No ones completed the game yet have they?
  3. C

Pre-Order Question

I dont pre-order any more. The amount of games I have pre-ordered and not gotten until late afternoon/later in the week is upsetting. Last year I just bought black 2 at 9am, barely a soul in the city centre, it wasn't like it was going to sell out. I have the week booked off work for this...
  4. C

Guess the User Above's Occupation

bar tender
  5. C

The Kalos Region Speculation and Discussion

Re: Region Speculation and Discussion Thread Sorry, my bad. I knew it was greek anyway! And you're right, Europe is a mash of cultures. England is totally different to Spain for instance. Then you have eastern Europe. Maybe they could possibly consolidate the UK, France, Germany and Spain to...
  6. C

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 My cosplay for Julys comiccon :) Theres a tutu to puff it out, but I think I'm going to leave it off as my hips look disproportionately large.... :)
  7. C

The Kalos Region Speculation and Discussion

Re: Region Speculation and Discussion Thread Heres a thought, Kalos sounds much like the greek Island of Kavos... Probably nothing.
  8. C

Pets!/ Pics of pets!/Pet activities!/Pet losses...

Okay here we go: My rats, before they died around christmas time. I love rats, they're incredible, but I'm highly allergic, s no more for me :( I now have a rat tattoo My Gecko, Stumpy. My temporary russian hamsters. I work in a petshop/rescue centre and we 16 of these dumped...
  9. C

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Okay, heres my opinions on what I've taken from the website: 'Here is your look if you play as a girl. Note the difference in the color of the sunglasses!' - Male protagonist's glasses are black, the girls are white. ERMERGHERD, BLACK...
  10. C

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

My dad
  11. C

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Does the E4 count? Gen I: Lance. Always had so much love for Lance. If it has to be an actual gym leader, Brock. Gen II: Falkner Gen III: Norman, strangely. Gen IV: Byron Gen V: Cheren. Hottest trainer title would go to Lance or N. Theres something appealing about Looker (although, not a...
  12. C

What do you want to see less of in X&Y?

Do something with the HM's - PLEASE! Its getting ridiculous now, especially for my water type team mate. Surf/Whirlpool/Waterfall/Dive. Add in Strength/Cut/Fly/Defog (Have I forgotten one? Theres too many) and that's a lot of valuable move slots taken up. Some of the moves I like - surf and...
  13. C

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Haha! Spot on, 22. I got asked for ID before for the lottery, the age limit is 16 in the Uk!
  14. C

First thing that comes to mind when thinking of the User above

Lady Gaga in the snow
  15. C

What are you currently thinking about?

Why my house smells like white chocolate. It has done for days, but I can't find any!
  16. C

Tattoos (and other body art)

I have 13. The only ones I regret (although, I don't at the same time) are my feet. Purely because they blurred and you can no longer read them. The artist totally misinformed me. Fortunately, the rest I love. I'm planning on getting a half sleeve on my left arm, I already have a butterfree up...
  17. C

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 As this is the picture thread, this seems quite fitting. How old do you think I look? Honestly. I'm getting a bit annoyed about the total underestimation people have of my age!
  18. C

A Pokemon Starting With...

Eevee
  19. C

Mewtwo's Role

Sorry, I mean, If Crystal was where the Beserk Gene was dropped, Mewtwos 'awakening'/New forme/ whatever would take place right after Crystal. If that era was Hoenn (same could be applied to if that era was Sinnoh, Unova, whatever), and Gen VI involves Newtwo, then Gen VI could well take place...
Back
Top Bottom