• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Petey
  • Order by date
  1. P

Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hinted

Re: Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hin From the official statement: "To be honest, there isn't much I can tell you yet, sadly. However, I can tell you that we've got just as many surprises in store for the second half of 2011 as we had for the...
  2. P

The Future of Gen V: DS or 3DS?

I don't think a "3DS enhanced" title is technically feasible. DS titles are literally emulated on the 3DS and run in their own black box without taking advantage of the 3DS system's new horsepower, so much so that you'll find separate profile settings for DS software in the 3DS System Settings...
  3. P

Gen V Disapointment

True that. Too bad there's too little to do after the credits roll. :P And yes, Chargestone Cave should've been more expansive. I can't speak for White Forest since I haven't played White, but it looks rather useless on paper.
  4. P

Gen V Disapointment

This is what I've been saying. Since playing the game without restarting is very boring, restarting is actually a more viable option. Don't forget Emerald. :P That Battle Frontier was actually a lot more fun than the one in Platinum.
  5. P

Are the Pokemon Movies canon?

The movies are self-contained in their plot and have little to no bearing on the TV anime. Since they do so little to disrupt the main plot or challenge it, I don't see why people would even bring up the question of them being canon or otherwise. As for 14.1 and 14.2, I guess you could consider...
  6. P

Viz Media License "Pokémon Black & White" Manga

So, do you guys think Tankobon releases are inevitable? Or are they going to stick to this 80-page format for the whole Black & White chapter? I'm not sure if I should buy this, especially since I'll import it and wonder if it's worth it.
  7. P

Gen V Disapointment

Just so you know, so is the rest of the game. At least the plot is intriguing.
  8. P

Gen V Disapointment

That's not 'replay value'. Replay = starting all over with zero hours on the timer. I've not misunderstood what replaying means. I'm simply saying that because there is not much to do when you're done with the game, it pays off to replay it more than ever (... at least more than...
  9. P

Worst Error In The Pokémon anime

He's saying that the dub implied Milotic evolves into Feebas.
  10. P

Gen V Disapointment

I disagree. Black and White are some of the most replay-friendly entries in the franchise, unfortunately due it's largely limited post-E4 playability so far as the story is concerned. The Plasma plot is intriguing, while Bel, Cheren and N have some of the best personalities yet, and because of...
  11. P

How do you name your Pokemon?

Usually species-specific. Something like "SuperStar" for Starmie or "Gigahorn" for Heracross. Sometimes, usually on battle simulators, cross-franchise references for the lulz.
  12. P

Generation skipping

I skipped Gen IV so far as Competitive Battling is concerned, and am back for Gen V. I've never done a total Gen skip.
  13. P

Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3DS eS

Re: Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3D Probably friends, since that's the main menu and we know friend exchanges is core functionality.
  14. P

Gen V Disapointment

My biggest disappointment: No rematches. :< Also, the C-Gear is a step back from HGSS' use of the touch screen. Another disappointment would be the pixellated zoomed-in back sprites.
  15. P

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Ditto in Victory Road on Fire Red. ... I had no PokéBalls. :<
  16. P

Your First Pokemon Capture

Rattata in Blue, if I remember correctly. >.<
  17. P

Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3DS eS

Re: Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3D The models are certainly very neat, but the rest of the app kind of spells out "meh" to me. The design is lousy (overuse of gloss, eye-burning blue bars, bad choice of fonts), there's a dearth of information...
  18. P

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

I'm not willing to go through 23 pages to see if someone's guessed this already, but I'd like to guess that all three remain singly-typed. Pure Grass Pure Fire Pure Water Unoriginal, I know. But worth a try. :p
  19. P

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

I'm just hoping something along the lines of Blaziken/Lucario gets revealed this time and ends up truly being a pseudo-legend. We also need more fires! :<
  20. P

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

I didn't mean that. :\ They could have very detailed models, but the DS's display itself is pretty low-res (the DSi's just going to scale it up, so it won't help either, since that is probably what you're thinking of right now), you could have lots of detail which would pretty much go unnoticed...
Back
Top Bottom