Search results for query: *

• Users: Petey
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

GSC Kanto - Speculation

Cinnabar: No Pokémon center - the idea behind a Pokémon center is the presence of a permanent settlement - a city, town, anything - I see no point of having a Pokémon Center on a pretty much deserted island. I want a proper volcano to explore - think Stark Mountain, with Platinum graphics to...
  2. P

Larger avatar width?

Would it be possible to allow avatars beyond 100px? I don't think 150px-width isn't that huge: Besides, the user information cell is about ~175px or so (eye measurement).
  3. P

~~ P.T's "All New" Trainer Cards and Banners shop. ~~

So, I'll be having a lot of free time till April, so I decided to open a Trainer Card shop. Bored of the old "solid" or "no fill" fills on the Pokémon flaps and Badge Slots, I tried something well... sorta "new"-ish. A translucent fill for a "glassy" look. However, if you somehow prefer the...
  4. P

The answer to Life, the Universe and Everything

Google Search ... Bow before the almighty Google.
  5. P

[Original] Sinnoh - A new land, a newer adventure!

Well, this is my first try at a writing a Fanfic, I've wanted to write one for quite some time now, and after discussion of fics in the #Bulbagarden channel, I thought of giving it a try. Excuse me for making mistakes, since I'm not really used to it! ^^; Hope you like it. Comments highly...
  6. P

What in the world happened to EE?

Well, it's been ages since episode three was out. Was it because of Pie's absence? o:
  7. P

SPP = BGM ? o.o;

Is it just me... or is Serebii down again? Looks like it'll get some people here. :p Atleast it's better than random Wikipedia articles, lol!
Back
Top Bottom