• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

What would your first Pokemon be?

Hmm...I think I'd want a houndour. Fire types are very useful for traveling. :) I'd never be cold!
  2. S

Pokemon That Would Make Cute Couples!

Growlithe and Poochyena
  3. S

Pokeshipping General Discussion

If Misty appeared in the show I'd rather see her kick butt than get paired up with Ash, honestly. But I certainly wouldn't say no to more pokeshipping hints.
  4. S

Could Misty/Kasumi become one of the elite four?

After reading through this thread, I keep seeing things like, "Well, Sabrina or Lt. Surge would be better choices! They're so much better! They're older!" That is one hundred percent true. However, why do you think that those people becoming one of the Elite 4 blocks Misty out? As she continues...
  5. S

Did you like Misty/Kasumi's role on the show?

I'll start off by saying that Misty was my favorite, and this could quite possibly be due to nostalgia goggles. I know a lot of people really hate it when people say things like, "First season was best!" and "Misty was the greatest companion!", and I understand why. It's silly to think that the...
  6. S

Why is it that Ash has only male companions that's also a mentor?

I never really saw either Brock or Tracey as a mentor. I mean, neither really gave him that much battling advice. I always saw them as Ash's survival kit. Like, the animators looked at Ash and thought, "No, no way this kid is going to survive on his own" and gave him someone to tell him not to...
  7. S

Do you think boomerang will ever air the Advanced and DP series?

It'll probably just take them a while. They may not feel that any series beyond MQ is nostalgic enough yet. Odds are, they'll start airing them in a few years.
Back
Top Bottom