Search results for query: *

1. UnseeingRaccoon

GEN VI: Looking for 31/31/31/31/31/0 Ditto will trade 4 shinys in return

I need a ditto to breed trick room. As I said i'll trade a shiny scizor gengar hariyama and wingull or an combination of them to the first person to get me the ditto I need. I dont mind getting clones as long as the iv's are right. I'd prefer a brave nature but it's cool if thats not doable.
  2. UnseeingRaccoon

Offering 4 IV shiny Scizor

I have a kalos bred shiny Scizor that I'm looking to trade for a 6 IV Ditto. My Scizor is set up like so: Scizor Nature: Adamant Ability: Technician IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/x Moves: BulletPunch X-Scizor Roost SwordsDance My friend is getting into competitive and really needs a 6 IV...
  3. UnseeingRaccoon

How many of you played through XY blind?

Out of curiosity, and because I plan on playing through OR/AS completely without looking at anything about them on the internet other than what I've already had spoiled, I was wondering just how many people play through pokemon games the first time blind.
  4. UnseeingRaccoon

GEN VI: LF: Relaxed Female HA Slowpoke

I've been trying to find one and it's darn near impossible for me for some reason. I don't care about the IV's or egg moves (I can breed for those myself). However it does need to be female. I would prefer a regular pokeball or a premier ball, but that's not really important. I would be willing...
  5. UnseeingRaccoon

GEN VI: Need help transferring items from Y to X

Looking for someone to help me trade 27 items from one version to the other. I can provide whoever helps me with a couple spare items. Any one of the power items, Eviolite, Shell Bell, and the mega stones for Scizor, Gengar, Pincer, Medicham, Lucario, Kangaskan, Mawile, and Charizard X. I don't...
  6. UnseeingRaccoon

GEN VI: LF 4 or 5 IV female combee

I'm looking for a 4 or 5 IV Sassy Combee that has perfect HP, Attack, Defense, and Special Defense. I would like perfect Special Attack as well but its not necessary. I'm willing to give a 4 or 5 IV Timid Larvesta in exchange.
  7. UnseeingRaccoon

GEN VI: Looking for HA Slowpoke

I'm looking for a couple of things to start building a team with. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Looking for: Female HA Slopoke Bold Female HA Dratini Adamant, Egg move Extreme Speed I don't care about the IV's on either because I can breed for those as long as...
  8. UnseeingRaccoon

Team Idea

I've been thinking of putting another team together. I haven't actually made this team yet but it sounds decent on paper. Let me know what you guys think. And yes, I know there is no Mega on this team. But I just couldn't think of one that would fit right. Galvantula@Focus Sash Compound Eyes...
  9. UnseeingRaccoon

Need Team Help

Alright, so I was recently part of the BadAss tournament and I lost. I was using my main OU team. I don't really know what else to say so here the team is. Hitmonlee@Life Orb Jolly Reckless 252 att/252 speed/6 HP Fake Out Earthquake Power Up Punch Rock Tomb Not typical I know. But depending on...
  10. UnseeingRaccoon

Offering shiny GameStop sum2013 giratina 2 of them

One is careful with perfect defense and the other is gentle with perfect hp Not looking for a whole lot other events, decent shinys, or a timid/modest celebi with perfect speed and sp.att.
  11. UnseeingRaccoon

Will trade Shiny Perfect Therian form Thunderus for 5IV Cressilia.

I have a Korean Therian form Thunderus up for trade to the first person that can get me a cressilia that is perfect except for speed IV. And the Thunderus has perfect IVs.
  12. UnseeingRaccoon

Did N Succeed?

Just curious but does anyone else think that N may have succeeded in his plan? Or perhaps someone else carried it out? Because he wanted to make two worlds, one without pokemon and one without humans and when I look around I see plenty of humans but no pokemon. Discuss.
  13. UnseeingRaccoon

Hello. New here.

Hello. I've lurked on these forums for awhile and finally decided to register. :)
Back
Top Bottom