Search results for query: *

1. K

Difficulty levels available: Normal, Assist (Easy) or Challenge (Hard)

Haven't seen anyone using items but some trainers have been switching out a bit more than usual, not really noticeable though. I'm not even a very good battler but I haven't struggled with it at all yet.
  2. K

Difficulty levels available: Normal, Assist (Easy) or Challenge (Hard)

I just started white2 with challenge mode (6 gyms in so far) but it doesn't seem much harder, In fact it seems to be going a lot quicker (though that may be cos its my second time playing and I know how it all goes) cos pkmn are higher levels so you get more exp. the only thing I noticed was the...
  3. K

Changes & Additions to Unova - Discussion

Dude, I just found a hidden chamber in the bridge at village bridge! Dunno if it's important or what. You enter it from the right hand side of the village just under the bridge. There's a girl singing inside but when she sees you she throws you out? I can't understand her. I wonder if you have...
  4. K

Thats weird, you might be right then... Though to be honest my game clock is a bit off and it's actually still summer for me...so you can definitely see wailord during summer.
  5. K

I don't think it's seasonal, I've seen Basculin and frillish at night always, basculin and mantine quite a lot of times in the day, and today saw wailord for the first time. I'm thinking it's time of the day too. I've also seen Basculin and almomola a few times, though it's hard to see as its a...
  6. K

Small Changes

I like the sunlight shining down when you leave some buildings (all buildings? not sure, I know pokemon centres do it). And also the new location labels that pop up when you enter a location (like route 19). It looks really web 2.0 hehe. Though I do miss the little city icons and such, I wish...
  7. K

Finally a reward for completing the Pokédex!

Does no one find it strange that there's a reward for; 1) see all unova pokemon 2) catch all unova pokemon 3) see all pokemon But no reward for catching all pokemon? It seems the next logical step, and is also a much bigger achievement. You'd think they'd offer something else after that milestone.
  8. K

Pokemon BW2 Importers (Play-Asia) & Friend-code Swap

My game arrived today at 10am! Gotta wait to go home before I play though, in around...6 hours arghhh stupid work.
  9. K

Mine shipped too D: I've been refreshing the tracking all day. It's just been picked up at Hong Kong apparently!
  10. K

Congrats to the people who it's shipped haha. Mine just says "packing order" which I guess is good news? You normally get an email when it's shipped out right? My ETA was the 25th also.
  11. K

Ah that sucks. I always have problems like that with my bank...stupid banks, with their fraud detection thing. I wanted to change the delivery address on mine but I was too scared to change anything, as I didn't want to accidentally mess up my delivery order thing. Play-asia is usually really...
  12. K

I pre-ordered as soon as I could haha, both games! :D I always pre-order. I'll be starting with Black 2 as I played Black in japanese. My order still says "preparing order" too. I paid the most expensive shipping so hopefully it won't take too long. I'm trying to avoid the internet and most...
  13. K

Global Link/Dream World Upgrades Detailed [Unova Pokémon Confirmed for Dream World]

Re: Unova Pokémon Confirmed for Dream World Does this mean they've finally created overworld sprites for all pokemon? Seeing as before when you transferred them they showed up in that forest in their overworlds, unless that's changed... If so then they have no excuse for pokemon walking not...
  14. K

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? I know it's incredibly hopeful, but does anyone think the video is any indication that walking with pokemon is coming back? That's my favourite thing ever and I was so upset when it was left out of B/W. I thought they might have...
  15. K

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? That was incredible! I wish the anime were like this, then pokemon would be so much more respected and popular. I don't know how people say pokemon can't afford it, when it's one of the biggest gaming franchises in the world...
  16. K

World Championship Thread.

I'm mostly excited for the Hoenn gym leaders. They must have some kind of refreshed outfits, even if they aren't very different. I'm not even much of a battler but I can't wait to see their animated battle sprites! I hope they don't leave anyone out.
  17. K

I thought this must have been it but actually if you look back at the map most of the "cliff/shores" around land all over the map that are covered in ice look this way. It's just a distortion caused by the ice effect, I don't think this is the actual area, which makes me think it might not be on...
  18. K

Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread (NO SPAMMING/POINTLESS POSTS)

Re: Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread I'd imagine the Stoutland is Cheren's as he's a normal type gym leader now (with a patrat and most probably a lillipup)
  19. K

Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread (NO SPAMMING/POINTLESS POSTS)

Re: Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread Ooh a small detail but is that Bel/Bianca in the game actually completely 3D? You can tell by her hands they have no lines. Looks like their 3D is improving loads!
  20. K

Official Pokemon Smash B2/W2 Discussion

OMG! In the intro, there's a 3D Mantine swimming around the water tunnel! Holy ! I love it so much. I hope there's more pokemon than just mantine. It flowed really well the movement, so hopefully its not just one looped animation but many! It looked so awesome :D
Back
Top Bottom